From 14 stone to 13 stone

joclairey said:
2lb off this week :)

3lbs to go to my next award (1.5 stone) and 4lbs to club ten :)

Well done :)

Well done Bunnylush and Amazon84! People getting closer to next stone bracket has lit a determined fire in me to get there too! 7 lb to shift (if this mornings scales are to be trusted). Hoping that'll be 2-3 weeks if I try hard.

joclairey said:
2lb off this week :)
:)

Well done!

Welcome toomanycupcakes great you can join us. It must be a great feeling to 'enter' a new weight bracket thread. :)

Fantastic weight loss Mrs Big B!

:)

4.5lb off tonight so I'm now 14.3 and getting closer to the next group hopefully 2 weeks and I'll be there :D

Amazing news!

I'm aiming high for 4lbs off this week - that means no cheese scone slip ups and no booze at the weekend.

4lbs off will take me into the next stone bracket (13'13), get me my club ten and my stone and a half.

Got a super speedy soup on the go with chillis, onions, passata, peppers, tinned toms, garlic and red lentils in the slow cooker. That'll get the old insides a moving ;)

Hiya am jumping in, need to shed 5lb to break into 13's. Now that soup sounds tasty, so much me can nearly get the whiff of it

After a week of the Slimming Speed Soup I am now 13 st 13lb so saying bye bye ;) Best of luck to those still here and hope you will be joining me in the 13st thread soon!

Brilliant to hear Jaqueline :D

I'm gonna try slimming soup every day till WI. If I'm not 13'13 by WI next Weds, I want to be there by Friday Morning next week (which is my Xenical doctors weigh in).

Hi all.

I'm currently 14.10, and unsure what my overall target is. I figured I'll know that when I get there.

However, my Christmas mini goal is to have lost 1 and 1/2 stone. I have 12 weigh ins until then, and am hoping to be at least 13.3 by that point. Then it's onwards and downwards, and time to set myself another challenge.

Good luck everyone xx

My Christmas mini goal was 13 stone when I started on 3rd August, which will be 2.5 stone off. However I'm now 14'3 soo I think 17lbs for 12 weigh ins is a bit of an under goal, so I'm upping my mini goal to 12.5 stone. That is 24lbs, so 2lbs a week would make that doable.

*gets new pan of soup on* ;)

Whilst I haven't posted my Christmas goal for fear of failing, I was hoping for a 2 st loss as I have loads to lose! I'm only 5' 2!

As you guys have 'declared' I feel I should! :) Hopefully this way the shame of not achieving if you guys do will spur me on! The fear of embarrassment definitely keeps me on track! Shame I wasn't embarrassed when I was shovelling cream cakes in my gob pre-SW! :)

ChezJacqueline said:
After a week of the Slimming Speed Soup I am now 13 st 13lb so saying bye bye ;) Best of luck to those still here and hope you will be joining me in the 13st thread soon!

Well done! Hope to be joining you in 3 weeks! I've always made dreadful soups (despite actually being quite a good cook!) Maybe should dust off a soup recipe book I have for SW friendly one! Thing is I like thick and creamy ones like broccoli and Stilton! :)

I had speed soup for lunch today along with my sarni...is it really meant to speed up your weight loss then ?if so id best get some more down me b4 weigh in tomorrow!!! first time id made it although the weather isnt really soup weather but hey ho if it helps!!i didnt know if it speeds up the weight loss or just speedy to make lol!!! will post again in the morn after WI...i ve been good again this week but the scales didnt look too promising mid week....:sigh:

Hi all,

I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 14.11 1/2. I can't wait to get into the 13s. It is my goal to get there before Christmas.

Good Luck to everyone this week :bighug:

i lost 2lb taking me to 14s5lb not long now... we can all do this :) xx

Back