From 14 stone to 13 stone

Same here ToniMarie down to 14st 5 lb today....2 lb off.Well done everyone .Not quite fast enough for me lol it seems to be taking ages to see the 13s! Oh well better than almost 16 that i started at! keep it going peeps x:)

Well done on all your losses :)

Lol,I thought I only had two LB until I'm outta here,but checked my book and the weigh lady had written .2 instead of .4 ho hum! X

Ive just weighed myself and I'm 14 stone 3.5 so I'd like to join you if that's ok! This is the most I've ever weighed! However I've just eaten my tea!!!! Was that the best idea????

Ruth
X

Thanks bunnylush :) looking forward to moving down the zones!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Ive just weighed myself and I'm 14 stone 3.5 so I'd like to join you if that's ok! This is the most I've ever weighed! However I've just eaten my tea!!!! Was that the best idea????

Ruth
X

Hi welcome & good luck

Thanks very much! I have weighed myself again and I'm 13 12.5 but this will equate to 14 on my leaders scales- plus I have a Sunday dinner to eat later :p

Haven't done SW properly before so looking for some tips if you can share any?

Thanks

Ruth
X

It looks like i may have to stay a little while longer, no loss for me this week. Gutted!

Trefoil said:
Haven't done SW properly before so looking for some tips if you can share any?

Thanks

Ruth
X

Best way I've stayed on track is to try and have a syn and hex free breakfast, same for lunch, used a Hexb for dinner but cooked from scratch to keep it fairly syn free and then used all my lovely syns and leftover hex's for snacks... most days I've had a small choccie bar during the evening (which is my worst time) and still been ok for syns.... Oh and bin the kids leftovers not matter how wasteful the devil on your shoulder is telling you it is! Good luck!

Nickinoonoo said:
Best way I've stayed on track is to try and have a syn and hex free breakfast, same for lunch, used a Hexb for dinner but cooked from scratch to keep it fairly syn free and then used all my lovely syns and leftover hex's for snacks... most days I've had a small choccie bar during the evening (which is my worst time) and still been ok for syns.... Oh and bin the kids leftovers not matter how wasteful the devil on your shoulder is telling you it is! Good luck!

I do this but usually save most HEXB and syns for supper, have free tea too x

Thanks both of you :) I don't have kids yet so won't be tempted :p I have planned all of my meals this week on your advice, my plans start from Tuesday- WI after a months absence tomorrow :( got to get it over and done with!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Thanks both of you :) I don't have kids yet so won't be tempted :p I have planned all of my meals this week on your advice, my plans start from Tuesday- WI after a months absence tomorrow :( got to get it over and done with!!!

Ruth
X

The more i plan my evening meals the better i do so you'll do well. It won't be anywhere near as bad as you think it might on Tuesday. Anyway after Tuesday it's a whole new week of weightloss.

It's 3.5 lbs for me this week. :) 14.5.5 now so just 5.5 lbs to go! Hopefully this will shift with two weeks hard effort! :))

I'm here! Just! 14 stone and a half!! I cried at the scales! Ho hum :(

Ruth
X

Lost 1.5lbs tonight bringing me to 14 st 9.5 - need to lose 1/2lb for my 1 1/2 stone award and 2 1/2lbs for my Club 10 - next week?!?!

Is club 10 10% of your weight? How do u work it out If you don't mind me asking!

Ruth
X

Scrap that! I've just looked in my books and done in :)

Ruth
X

please can i join? just got into he 14s im currently 14,13lb!!! lets get into the 13s by xmas!!!

Back