From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done everyone, not sure I will be out of here this week,I've been ill all week,so no exercise :( but I've stuck to plan, we'll see, I'm not feeling the loss lol x

Last edited:
Well done all you losers!!! (in the nicest possible way!) Feeling extra motivated so really should embark on some exercise! Haven't done so for many, many years!

14.2 after a 4lb loss . Very happy tonight bye bye 14's see you soon 13's

Wow! Look at you - need to change your name - mrs not so big b!

You have had great losses every single week - 50lbs in 11 weeks - that is actually insane! Well done!

mrs big b said:
14.2 after a 4lb loss . Very happy tonight bye bye 14's see you soon 13's

Wow, well done! You've had some great losses.

Nickinoonoo said:
Feeling extra motivated so really should embark on some exercise! Haven't done so for many, many years!

And I did! On the spur of the moment I went to a zumba class with some friends! Great fun - but was THE most uncoordinated one there... and mirrors EVERYWHERE!!! lol

CharleyBar said:
Wow! Look at you - need to change your name - mrs not so big b!

You have had great losses every single week - 50lbs in 11 weeks - that is actually insane! Well done!

Lol was thinking that but at 5'8 and size 8 feet I still qualify as being big I think lol
Thanks everyone :)

Nickinoonoo said:
And I did! On the spur of the moment I went to a zumba class with some friends! Great fun - but was THE most uncoordinated one there... and mirrors EVERYWHERE!!! lol

Good on ya for going though that's great

Wow mrs big b! Do you have any tips? I have 51lbs to lose in total! What an inspiration :)

Ruth
X

Just stick with it and eat plenty of superfree foods :) goodluck & thanks

Well done losers!!

I'm happy with 1 LB off after being ill all week. Slimmer of week.

I wrote 22 LB in the 11 weeks to Xmas on our sw Xmas tree

Bunnylush said:
Well done losers!!

I'm happy with 1 LB off after being ill all week. Slimmer of week.

I wrote 22 LB in the 11 weeks to Xmas on our sw Xmas tree

Well done :) a bit more ambitious than me I've said I want my 4.5 stone award 13.5lb to lose lol

Lost another lb so now at 14st 2lb so not far to go now until I'm in the 13's no offence to this group but I can't wait!!! Lol

1.5 lbs off for me this week :) 1.5 to my 1.5 stone award and 2.5 to my club 10!

I wrote that I wanted to loose 16lbs in the 12 weeks to Christmas as that will take me into the 12s :D

i'm new to the site, can i join here?
i was 15 stone 1 lb 5 weeks ago, i've lost 6.5 lbs and am now 14stone 8.5. i maintained on the first week and at my last weigh in.

wow mrs b you are doing fantastic, you have huge weight loss every week

Morning all.Lots of good losses out there i see!Well done.Well i weighed a day late this week as i had a very boozy girlie night out friday and felt ill with a hangover all day yesterday so done nothing but eat!!!!!! So i braved the scales today and im 14 st 4 lb so thats a lb loss...not bad considering.So im back to the plan today and not drinking again till at least xmas!!!;)

Back