From 14 stone to 13 stone

hi guys ive got back on the SW wagon and started at 14st 6lbs and after first WI lost 3.5lb now sitting at 14st 2.5lbs hears to making headway to the 13's

Bye everyone

I lost 5 1/2lbs this weeks so through to the next zone
it feels great x:8855:

Angem said:
Bye everyone

I lost 5 1/2lbs this weeks so through to the next zone
it feels great x:8855:

Wow well done . Hope to be joining you very soon

5.5 lb brilliant,well done everyone else. I'm kinda hoping maybe I'll squeeze out of here on Wednesday ,but that maybe a little enthusiastic of me ;)

Well Done Everyone some amazing losses! First WI tomorrow for me- I'm admitting to not looking forward to it!!!

Ruth
X

Bunnylush said:
Ahhh don't dred it,look forwards to it ;)

I've had a really tough week but done my best so hopefully it will pay off a little! Id like to lose 1lb to put me into the 13s!!!

Ruth
X

Wow Angem 5.5 lbs is amazing.

Also well done everyone for their losses - no matter how small it's all in the right direction. A consultant once showed me what a lb of fat looked like and make you realise losing even half if that would be a blessing!

As for me, it's * week and went out for a friends birthday so had a (very) flexi-evening - wasn't expecting a great loss but very pleased with 2.5lb! :) That zumba class must have paid off!

I'm leaving you after 1 week after losing 2.5 and weighing in at 13.12 :) thanks for the support!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
I'm leaving you after 1 week after losing 2.5 and weighing in at 13.12 :) thanks for the support!

Ruth
X

Well done :) would so love to be joining you tommorow need 2.5lb

Ruth
X

Well done. If I can shift 3 lbs next week I'll be joining you. Fingers crossed and with lots of effort! Seeing people go to the next thread definitely keeps my ethusiasm up!

Hope you both come and join me :) see you soon!!!!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Hope you both come and join me :) see you soon!!!!

Ruth
X

Well my home scales are showing a 13 this morning on a sneaky peek so my fingers are tightly crossed all day . Light food only till wi lol

Hello everyone :) from glancing down the thread there seems to be a lot moving down, congrats to all of you!! I'd like to join, my first WI yesterday currently 14st 11 so I'll be here for a while yet.....!

Bye bye I'm officially leaving you all 13.13.5 tonight by the skin of my teeth lol . Good luck to you all and hope to see you there soon

Back