From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well another WI done and lost 1/2 lb standing me now at 14 st 2 lb looking to lose 2 for next week but now thinking need 2 .5 to get into 13s - 12s

Why thankyou all :) and hoping to see you all there very soon

Im joining the 14st zone today after loosing 2lbs :D

Im here :) weigh in tomorrow. worked hard at the gym this week and not eaten too badly either :D so we shall see :D:D my size 18 jeans now falling off me, so thats got to be a good sign :D

I STS last night so still here, so really gonna knuckle down this week, I'm going to do my food diary again to make sure I stay completely on plan and hopefully this will be my last week in this stone bracket!!

I did it i did it by the skin of my teeth but Im in, weighed in at 14 stone 13.5 ill make myself comfy its that's ok i may be here a while! X

Lost 3 lb this week....woohoo...so pleased after a couple of weeks with 1 lb losses.It pays to plod on even if you do feel like binging when your disheartened!!! So 14st 1lb now so hoping for 2 lb next week but we will see!!! :)

Hi All **waves**

Can I join you all? I'm currently 14st 9 after a 1lb loss this week. 1lb away from stone and half award and 2.5lb away from club 10 xx

Welcome to the group odd sock xx

Back