From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi welcome!

Gah,I've had all green days this week since Wednesday,I love them but they do my losses no good at all. I've had potato every day! X

Hi newbies and well done those that lost and left!

Not a great week for me - was expecting a reasonable gain as it was my friends 40th party on Saturday - it went on until the next morning and unfortunately I fell of the wagon spectacularly! Drinking until 3.45am wasn't gonna bode well especially when pizza's were ordered too! Also found out I don't do SW hangover Sundays too well either!

Oh well, onwards and upwards it's only a week later to target for me and had a lovely celebration with my friend - I won't make it a habit though! Too old to get that drunk any more!

1lb gain for me - I deserved to gain more! It may show next week too so must work extra hard this week.

5lb for me before i leave 14's well done all on your eviction to the 13's

Hello all, A big well done to all the mover oners. I want to be you !!

Had WI this morning and lost 2lbs. Yay ! I'm now 14.7 from my start 5 weigh ins ago of 15.3. I do so like my new number:). Good luck to all the 14ers this week. Some days I really enjoy this diet others not so much...... really don't know why.

jilly said:
Some days I really enjoy this diet others not so much...... really don't know why.

I know what you mean... I think the days I dislike it are when I'm disorganised and short on time. I've always cooked from scratch most of the time... Pre-slimming world my lazy days wouldn't be a problem as I'd grab whatever I fancy from the ready meal range in waitrose up the road. Really struggle in finding alternatives other than throwing an omelette together. I eat too many eggs as it is! :D

Nickinoonoo said:
I know what you mean... I think the days I dislike it are when I'm disorganised and short on time. I've always cooked from scratch most of the time... Pre-slimming world my lazy days wouldn't be a problem as I'd grab whatever I fancy from the ready meal range in waitrose up the road. Really struggle in finding alternatives other than throwing an omelette together. I eat too many eggs as it is! :D

I get like this about being busy,but especially now in winter in planning my time more. If I know I'm going to have a busy day,like today, I spend 15 mins preparing a meal on hob ready to cool down,fridge,then throw in the slowcooker in the morning. Today's is steak and kidney,carrots,swede,oxox onions ,served in an Asda large Yorkshire pud 13.5 syns ;) supper is 2 HEXB co op pitta,with HEXA Philly light,onion tomato,cucumber,as pitta need eating. It helps me a lot x

Yup ! you both right. When the food is good...just what I want....and on tap.... the plan is a breeze. The solution, as Bunnylush says, is to plan ahead. I shall have a little resolution to be a better planner.

jilly said:
Yup ! you both right. When the food is good...just what I want....and on tap.... the plan is a breeze. The solution, as Bunnylush says, is to plan ahead. I shall have a little resolution to be a better planner.

Oh my tea was gorgeous ,planning rocks! X

Attachments

• image-4019730123.jpg
    image-4019730123.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 16
11.50 pm I've just nipped in the kitchen and prepared Sw curry book Gobi Chani, cauli chickpea curry,that can go in crockpot tomorrow for tea ;)

Really really enjoying the plan today,unfortunately for all the wrong reasons ! just eaten mini fish and mushy peas from the chip shop. And..... oh my was it good.Not plucked up the courage to syn it yet though. It was so weird, as I was paying for it my SW counsellor texted to congratulate me on my weight loss this week!!!Texted her back to confess after eating it and she replied with "lol ! count it!". Have just made beef chilli for tea though. So back on plan and hopefully limited damage !

Hi :) I am 5'7 too and I weigh 14 stone 3 pounds, I want to loose 3 stone, can I join too? :)

jilly said:
Really really enjoying the plan today,unfortunately for all the wrong reasons ! just eaten mini fish and mushy peas from the chip shop. And..... oh my was it good.Not plucked up the courage to syn it yet though. It was so weird, as I was paying for it my SW counsellor texted to congratulate me on my weight loss this week!!!Texted her back to confess after eating it and she replied with "lol ! count it!". Have just made beef chilli for tea though. So back on plan and hopefully limited damage !

Well peas are free and you may get away with mini fish being within 15 syns? Xx

Yes, Bunnylush, I concur with your calculation, according to SW book medium chippy fish is 15, so not too bad. I was really surprised as it tasted like ...ooh i dont know ....maybe...25 syns ! Feel a bit like an ex smoker having a crafty fag though!
Good luck to iwillbeskinnykatie, with a name like that you cant fail !

I'm pleased, I love fish chips and mushy peas.

I do this every Tuesday lately, as my losses are slowing down. I am my worst enemy of being too busy to eat,today I've missed my soup lunch as teenager stressed me out so much,I don't eat. This is always my downfall of weight gain,not over eating! Under eating! I will have my cauli curry and rice in a while, it doesn't taste great either :( I've been in such a better place with food since sw, it's just teen Son sets me off :( then I just want to sit and dwell and have no appetite x

I hope tomorrows weigh day is kind to me x

Hi everyone. I'm sorry I was never a regular poster but am leaving you all now! Lost 6.5 and finally into the 13s. Sometimes I thought I would never see the day! See you in the next thread :)

Back