From 14 stone to 13 stone

jilly said:
Yes, Bunnylush, I concur with your calculation, according to SW book medium chippy fish is 15 !

Wow that's good I often don't use syns until my evening meal - I assume that's on red/ee days? Could make it ee day and do a few SW chips in the ole Actifry? Yum hungry just thinking about it!

Also, welcome iwillbeaskinnykate and farewell _Ally_

Sorry Bunnylush your cauli curry thing didn't taste so good what with your son and all. Love curried cauli but OH doesn't :( Really fancying spicy stuff at the moment!

lost 1lb last night woop
sitting on 14 st 1 lbs so hoping to be sliding outta here next week
heres hoping you all have had a good week and those who havent dont give up keep going xxx

Nickinoonoo said:
Wow that's good I often don't use syns until my evening meal - I assume that's on red/ee days? Could make it ee day and do a few SW chips in the ole Actifry? Yum hungry just thinking about it!

Also, welcome iwillbeaskinnykate and farewell _Ally_

Sorry Bunnylush your cauli curry thing didn't taste so good what with your son and all. Love curried cauli but OH doesn't :( Really fancying spicy stuff at the moment!

Thanks Nickinoonoo, maybe I'll curry the Son next time ;)

Well done everyone!

I'm flabbergasted, I lost 4 LB :) :)
I've not lost that since first weigh in! Slimmer of week!

Got the new magazine to curl up with later x

It's either hours of dog walking or punnets of grapes,those are the changes I've had last week, and I don't think I did any EE days,mainly green!

It's nice to have a kick start half way through xxx

So it's sad but I guess I say bye for now as I've hit 13.11 1/2

I'm 4 1/2 off 3 stone award :0

Good luck everyone, keep all the good work up! Hopefully you'll all be joining me soon xxx

Well done Bunnylush ! thats a fab loss. Curried dog and walking the cauliflower for me this week then !

Losingme, I fear we will be losingyou very soon ! good luck

I thought of buying an actifry but read mixed reports. How do you find yours Nikinonoo ? and is it worth the syns ?

hi guys, im new to mini mins, this is actually my first post, and im nowhere near the 13 - 14st mark, 14st is my goal! but i just wanted to say how fabulously inspiring you all are and lindsay, loosing over 110lbs! thats amazing,

just wanted to say im really pleased for you all and look forward to the day i can join this thread of under 14stoners!

hopefully i will see you all soon!!

mwah! x

Good luck with the weight loss Katy, this is a great site to be on, some great help.

I have got down into my next stone, actually a great feeling. :)

thank you jilly and chiana! ive just done my fist blog but its uncatagorized so not sure anyone will find it! do you know how to categorise it? does it matter?!

thank you again for the warm welcome :) xxxx

3 stone in 19 weeks? bunnylush that is amazing!! what have you been eating? x

Just popping my head in at 14st 2.5.
Probably going to be here for a couple of weeks while I kick the 3 off to go down!
Good luck everyone x

Well done amazon and bunnylush hope to see you son with ally! :)

jilly said:
I thought of buying an actifry but read mixed reports. How do you find yours Nikinonoo ? and is it worth the syns ?

I've had the normal size one in the past but the lid broke. Fortunately I bought it from Argos and had the extended warranty so got my money back as it had gone WAY down in price. Was gonna buy another and pocket the difference when I saw they do a family sized one and as we're greedy bought one of them from Amazon - but no warranty other than manufacturers one this time. Much cheaper from Amazon! They've changed the motor and design a bit so hope any probs are sorted. :)

The SW chips come out great - if I use frylight then syn free and are better than if you do them in the oven. Otherwise if I want them REALLY nice I use a HEx on olive oil. Don't do a lot else in there tbh just lots of different shaped potatoes - slices, cubes, roast, new... And other roasted veg :d you can do much more but haven't really bothered to much - chicken pieces, sausages, stirfry...

Is it worth the money? Nice chips plus easiness for the weightloss factor... yes, just nice v low fat chip... probably not at the price.

laura4988 said:
Just popping my head in at 14st 2.5.
Probably going to be here for a couple of weeks while I kick the 3 off to go down!
Good luck everyone x

Welcome! We're a friendly bunch! Won't be long before you're moving on - on a sneaky midweek weigh ( I normally weigh at home Monday's) I'm just 14.1, so keeping my fingers crossed this week or next I'll be moving too!

Just wanted to agree with Mocking. Actifry chips are great, much better than sw chips in oven. You can do them really thin like fries. Also worth hex for olive o or 3 syns half tbsp if sharing between 2.

I did cook chillis and sausages and roast potatoes and everything in mina as well as chips. That was until I broke it :(

Back