From 14 stone to 13 stone

Just weighed and at 30 weeks pregnant I lost 2lb somehow! All I have done is eat more speed soup as I kno it has goodness in it and is filling and is the only way I will eat vegis at the min!

Means I have only gained 3lb in my pregnancy so far! And another 10 weeks to go :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Well done Hanz, 2 1/2lb loss is fab! Welcome aboard Nikkiruth and Leeanne910! Fingers crossed for you Laura.

I'm off with daughter to Brighton for a shopping trip, she requested pizza express for lunch so doing a bit of research to see if there's any decent Extra Easy salads I can have. I'm not that bothered about pizzas so can be strong! Hopefully I can agree as will try the Orange Wednesday deal too :D I fear we'll be spending too much on clothes as it is :D Then this evening I'm out with some friends for an italian meal (could be worse restaurant choice I suppose!). Think I'll go for some tomato based pasta that has chicken or prawns in and a side salad.

Pulled pork recipe to follow if little one can stop pestering me!

laura4988 said:
Morning all. Hope everyones ready for the day ahead.
Wish I had an ascot champagne evening. I just seem to get work instead! I'm very jealous!
Off to face the music this morning. Absolutely dreading it. I wasn't going to go, but oh woke me up on his way to work this morning so while I'm up might as well do something!! Lol

Oh no that doesn't sound good.. Have I missed why you've got to face the music?! X

Leeanne910 said:
Just weighed and at 30 weeks pregnant I lost 2lb somehow! All I have done is eat more speed soup as I kno it has goodness in it and is filling and is the only way I will eat vegis at the min!

Means I have only gained 3lb in my pregnancy so far! And another 10 weeks to go :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

That's brilliant well done, my friend continued to lose until the last few weeks when she put on a couple of lb's, she had her baby 2 weeks ago and lost 1st 3 1/2lb at her first weigh in!! I'm amazed so just think of your first weigh in how much you're going to lose but the main thing is that you feel comfortable now doing what you're doing, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy x

Nickinoonoo said:
Well done Hanz, 2 1/2lb loss is fab! Welcome aboard Nikkiruth and Leeanne910! Fingers crossed for you Laura.

I'm off with daughter to Brighton for a shopping trip, she requested pizza express for lunch so doing a bit of research to see if there's any decent Extra Easy salads I can have. I'm not that bothered about pizzas so can be strong! Hopefully I can agree as will try the Orange Wednesday deal too :D I fear we'll be spending too much on clothes as it is :D Then this evening I'm out with some friends for an italian meal (could be worse restaurant choice I suppose!). Think I'll go for some tomato based pasta that has chicken or prawns in and a side salad.

Pulled pork recipe to follow if little one can stop pestering me!

Ooh I love Brighton for shopping but always want to buy when I go to the Lanes (don't have much luck there though as last time I got anything for myself was when I was 18!).. Enjoy and hope they have nice salad in Pizza Express, before I joined SW I used to have a pollo salad which was chicken, it was lovely and I'm sure if you didn't eat the dough sticks and asked for the dressing on the side and put it on yourself it shouldn't be mega syns x

she had her baby 2 weeks ago and lost 1st 3 1/2lb at her first weigh in!! I'm amazed so just think of your first weigh in how much you're going to lose

Well done Leeanne910. Lol, you'll definitely be slimmer of the week when it's your first weigh in after baby is born, if HPSaucy's friend is anything to go by!

Brighton Lanes are great but as its mostly the designer shops that seem to be there, they don't stock my size! That should keep me in check - mainly buying for daughter as going to have a splurge when I hit size 14 I think. Still there all the lovely jewellers there... oh and there's always handbags and shoes :D

Done some research and leggera pizzas are about 25 syns, (some suggest saving a HExa for the cheese to deduct 6 syns - could leave a quarter too to come in syn allowance... like that will happen!), spinach canelloni thingy is 10.5, but theres a salad with egg, potatoes and something else (probably a tuna nicoise) that sounds lovely - might ask not to have the dough sticks. Its the Cafe Reale that i've got to resist (baby figs with mascapone... it's gorgeous) :D

HPSaucy said:
Oh no that doesn't sound good.. Have I missed why you've got to face the music?! X

Very very bad week with one thing after another, so sw went out the window slightly!
Only 1/2 on so can't complain. Thought it was going to be more.
Everybody sounds like they're having a fab time. Shopping trips, wine tasting and ascot champagne evenings!!

Hi all well needing akick up the behind this week I had an awfulWI last nite I gained 5lb OMG with anniversary meal kfc and ice cream along with TOM I'm hoping to shift most if not all of it by next week! Any good idea for a cracking loss welcomed with open arms ill do my utmost to get a big good loss

How lovely a trip to Brighton, hope you didnt get too wet ? and enjoy your italian tonight Nicki.

Losingme, It has to be soup before,after,and with everything! Hope you drop the pounds pronto.

Leanne you have done brilliantly,you should be so proud and a slim new mum to boot

Laura if half a pound was the only damage after your week you deserve a pat on the back !

Hope you had a good day hp

Planning is still keeping me on the straight and narrow (feel a bit anal actually) Tried grapefruit today for the first time in years as swc said it can speed up losses. It was surprisingly sweet,might make it a habit this week. I made a huge mushroom and bacon omlette for breakfast,felt full for hours afterwards, it seems some days that happens but other times I have hollow legs.....wonder if naturally slim people eat different amounts everyday and it justs evens out. hmmmm. I think even when i get to target I'll have "fat potential" and will have to monotor,monitor and monitor some more ! Has anyone read" fat is a feminist issue" by Susie Orbach ?

Just had to share this with you..... My son who is 18 slim and fit is eating as I type a donner kebab and jammy dodgers,I said "you must be hungry love " his reply which was deadly serious "yeah,I worry that I'm not eating enough " whaaaat ! Did I really give birth to this child, can he really be related to me. How on earth can a person have such a different slant on food to me. I honestly cant remember a time when eating didnt result in guilty feelings and weight gain worry, even as a child. Is it illegal to be jealous of your own child ? Wish what he had was contageous

LOL! Love it! Typical teenager tho :) my 15 almost 16 year old can snuffle and eat her way through the fridge/freezer and anything that is lurking in the cupboards and never gains an ounce! :jelous:

okay so I'm back after 3-4 weeks and I had 5pound on :) this week I lost 1 and half pound so I'm getting back on track :D I'm now 14st1/2lb so hopefully I'll do good enough to be back in the 13st group :)

okay so I'm back after 3-4 weeks and I had 5pound on :) this week I lost 1 and half pound so I'm getting back on track :D I'm now 14st1/2lb so hopefully I'll do good enough to be back in the 13st group :)

wishing you well this week to the 13's babe
im floating on 14 6 so be a while for me but hopefully this side of xmas will do

wishing you well this week to the 13's babe
im floating on 14 6 so be a while for me but hopefully this side of xmas will do

Thanks!! Hope you loose it by then :D 7weeks so hopefully will go well for you :) x

Hello all. *waves*

Yesterday went well for me food wise, 100% on plan all day. Yey.
I was all prepared for today, iv got my jp ready to take to work with me, n then a dog bit me n now iv got to go for a booster shot.
IT NEVER ENDS!!

Nice to meet you Caroline, hope you have a good day and well done on the loss !

Laura,laura,laura..... you need to get a lucky horseshoe and staple it to your forehead !!clever girl for planning even in the face of adversity

Was an lurker on this thread, but am away to lurk on 13 to 12 st thread. Shed 8lbs on my monthly weigh in

Last edited:
Back