From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hiya all,

I've come to join you, hovering around 14.1 mark so hoping its a flying visit and that we shall meet in the next thread really soon!

Xx

Hey everyone, hope you're all well! :)

I'm currently 14st on the head. I weigh in on Tuesday evening so hoping for a good loss to get me on my way to 13st.

Good luck everyone! xx

last night i weighed in at 14stone 1lb so only 2lb till i move to the next group wooop... :) x

Hello all'

Toni, Princess S and gemsyo, Blink and we'll miss you! Hope you all have time to stay for a coffee though. Really pleased for you all

HP and Shenzi thank you for being so kind. It really helped

Elleandca wishing you lots and lots of luck

Nicki, Its just all eggs with you isnt it. Soft white bread,sob,drool.sob,drool ! Yup,zumba is the way forward.

Far better day today, pretty darn good infact ! stuck to plan ,enjoyed what I had and feel full and satisfied *puurrs with content*

Looking forward to a night in on my own tonight. Corrie with no tutting ! What a difference a day makes.

Hi all, it's all gone a bit quiet! Hope everyone is doing ok. I'm currently wondering why I agreed to make a load of shortbread for the family yesterday... I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. I even tried saying to myself "what do you want more, weightloss or shortbread?" and I heard myself answer shortbread! I had 3! I daren't work out the syn value!

Tee hee ! Sometimes its just impossible to resist. I hope the shortbread was delicious.

I'm not doing great, my quiet night in ended up not so quiet as I invited a friend over and drank almost a bottle of wine and then of course I was starving and had a slice of buttered toast. Woke up feeling a little tender on Saturday and didnt go crazy but certainly didnt follow plan. Ok today so far though. WI tomorrow morning and the best I can hope for is a sts. Will let you know how I fare. Enjoy your Sunday xxx

Hi, can I join you?
I've restarted today at 14-6. Everything has gone to plan so far but its a long time til bedtime!!
First victory-mum rang at lunchtime to see if I wanted to go out for lunch for my uncles biirthday tomorrow and I said no!!! Its at a pub and I would've had a massive meat sandwich with creamy salads and chips so there was no way I could fit it into the plan. Very pleased with myself but my mouth is watering at the thought!! Never mind its my birthday in a few weeks and I will go then!!
Hope to get to know you all.
Helen.x

Hi hjanea, well done for resisting the pub! Jilly mm butter toast... I never realised how much I had until I stopped having it! Starting to wonder whether a Monday weigh in good, if we do go out and have a little too much it is sat or sun and then little time to pull it back. I do SW at home so could change...

Had carvery lunch today so feels excessive but when think about it , it wasn't too bad. Going to be careful on syns and Hex's just in case... Really got to find the time to do my food diary - it helps sooo much!

Fingers crossed tomorrow will see me into the 13's!

Hello Hjanea, nice to meet you. Well done for resisting today and good luck for the rest of the week.

Never thought of weekend excess and weigh in Monday you may have something there Nicki. Hope you get to 13's tomorrow, that would make you feel so good ! A carvery is a pretty good choice I would have thought.
Thats interesting about the food diary being so helpful, is it because its available for all to read or it just helps you to be aware of what you are eating ?

Helps me keep track and plan ahead. If I'm thinking what shall I have for lunch I can either check what I've planned and KEEP on plan or see what I've 'got left' so I don't go over! Plus I'm not left wondering if I've got enough syns for that curly wurly at the end of the day!

I've downloaded a diet tracker app on to my phone, so I can update it if I'm out and eat something. It's not a SW one (if they had a food diary app, that would be awesome) but it does the job so I don't forget anything!

hello fellow slimmers! I have just registed and am just in the 14 mark, hopefully I will keep going and get to 13 stone..... I have two more pound to lose to get to my 3 stone mark! by the way how can you get ure half stone stickers to appear on ure reply?

Hello finding nemo, welcome and well done on your loss ! Are you going to a class or doing it alone ?Hopefully someone will help with your sticker query,I would like to know too....because.....

....... I weighed in this morning at class and lost my first stone !!! (3lb off today) I can honestly say I was beyond shocked. I would have put money on sts. I did deserve a loss last week though and was surprised that it was only a pound, so maybe my body is a week behind. Must remember this to save disapointment in the future.

Hope everyone else is doing well today.... Nicki???

Well done on the loss! ive been going to class since this time last year... i really wanna get to my 3 stone but my year anniversary, this wednesday... just two pound but its going very slow :(

Yay I lost 3lbs too, Jilly!!! Well done on your loss! Feel very much PMSy and bloated so glad i lost so well :D I do think our bodies have to catch up sometimes, so good to remember that when feeling cheated of a loss. Does mean I'm sadly moving on to the next thread. Hope I see you all soon!

I'm interested to know about the half stone etc. 'stickers' - only thing I've found is finding them on the Internet and saving to your computer as one picture (so may have to group several separate ones to make one to reflect your personal weightloss). Then you can attach a picture to your 'footer' (forget the official term), but may be an easier way...

Well done Nicki, clever,clever you ! Sad to lose you though. Hopefully I wont be far behind you. Congrats again and lots and lots of luck.

Finding Nemo you have done so well and you must look and feel so different now ! Do you do ee or red/green days ?

I am going to make a real effort to eat lots and lots of ss foods this week. The stone loss has given me such a boost hope it will last until next wi !

Good luck to everyone on here

From the start I have done EE, my consultant has said if I want bigger loses to change, but i'm happy with a lb a week, cos I know I will get there eventually, and if I get my 3 stone this week i'll be half way to my target!Yeah Jilly I do look alittle different, I've mainly noticed it around my neck, i can now see bone! Have also noticed my legs getting thinner and lower stomach, gone from size 24 jeans to 18 :) but my upper stomach really aint shifting!

You lose three stone and you notice it in your neck !!! me thinks you are not giving youself nearly enough credit, Little nemo. I'm sure you look great !! . I hope you get your 3 stone this week. A pound a week will do me too, it soon mounts up. I tend to stick to ee as I feel too limited on red/green.

It must be something in the air - I have also lost 3lbs this week.

So happy - only 3 more til I am outta here!

Well done to everyone else!

Back