From 14 stone to 13 stone

Really nervous about weigh in tonight as I've been really bad this week. I've made the mistake before of not going to group, thinking I can claw it back but I just made it even worse. Going to face the music and then hopefully get some motivation whilst I'm there to tackle the week ahead.
Hope you're all doing well xxx

Thanks hun.

I put on 2lb which, although it was expected has really peed me off. The worst thing is that I know I did it to myself!

Going to start again in the morning xx

Hi all :)

I gained a pound this week. That makes me only 3lb heavier at 32 weeks pregnant than the day I did a test!

You will all be sick of me lol as I am here till jan when baby comes! But I'm gussung at this rate I won't be here long after :) yey

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 14s 2lb

Well done Leanne that's great, I love how SW is so good for you you can do it whilst pregnant :)

My 'official' weigh in is tomorrow (I wi on thurs at home doing SW online) I felt the need to weigh myself after a weekend away where I really tried to stick to SW for the meals but ended up having a small piece of trifle and a doughnut :-O ...was thrilled to see i've still lost 2lbs so I must have been doing something right. So hopefully tomorrow i'll be the same 14st 5 and only 5lbs to go till i'm outta here ;-)

Rhirhi1983 said:
Hi everyone I'm a 14'er hoping to keep going down instead of up. But just left wi and have +2 on gutted. Oh well 2moros another week

We are in the same boat hun, I put on 2lb last night too. Good luck for the week ahead!

Emma xxx

Woo get in !!! lost 3 lb and now 14st 10lb,got one more certificate and slimmer of the week :D

Well done findingnemo thats fab :D xx

Woohoo! I lost 4lbs, taking me over my first stone loss now! One more pound and I'll be out of the 200s for my lbs!!

Feel brilliant this morning!

2lb for me this week, only 2 more and I get my 1.5 stone award yippee!

Decided I wanna go for my club 10 by Christmas, 7 weeks to go, 9lbs to go! Would make it -21lbs in total since starting, 5 weeks ago.

photogirl said:
Decided I wanna go for my club 10 by Christmas, 7 weeks to go, 9lbs to go! Would make it -21lbs in total since starting, 5 weeks ago.

I'd love to do this too! I've got 11 lbs to go and 6 weigh ins but I'm going to try really hard!

Club 10, that's losing 10% of your starting body weight isn't it? So if I weighed 217 lbs to start with, I would need to lose 22lbs, is that right?

Back