From 14 stone to 13 stone

Thats about right! Minimins will show it on your statistics aswell when you get there xx

Oh brilliant, I'm 5lbs off it, would love to lose it by my birthday in a month!

You will do that no problem, your losses have been fab so far :D x

Oh thank you! I had a bit of a pig-out last night, but felt bad and synned it all and have reduced my syns for the rest of the week so that I don't go over, over the whole week, if you see what mean!

I see what you mean! Well done for synning it all, knowing me id have thought sod it and ate more and started a new day today or actually probably next week lol

Perhaps you were ready this time to lose the weight for good :) Im not ready, I never will be I dont think, but I HAVE to do it this time!!

I hope so, I really want to do it this time, for my girls as well as me. Maybe that's why its the right time? A bit like smoking, I tried so many times to give up, went to quitters classes, tried nicotine replacements, then I find out I'm pregnant and stop instantly! Been smoke free for 2.5 years now.

Smoking is the next thing on my list to do, but ill take one step at a time... Well done on being smoke free for 2.5 years!!

1lb an im gone from this section woopppp cant wait :) good luck every one xx

Well done toni! Won't be long now x

well done everyone on this weeks losses!!

-2lbs this week 8 1/2 lbs to the 13's

i must be oh so dense as only noticed changing my ticker that i hit dot on half way last week :eek:

1 1/2bs to 5 stone sticker! come on get in!! i want that next week :D

well done everyone on this weeks losses!!

-2lbs this week 8 1/2 lbs to the 13's

i must be oh so dense as only noticed changing my ticker that i hit dot on half way last week :eek:

1 1/2bs to 5 stone sticker! come on get in!! i want that next week :D

congratulations on hitting halfway, that's fantastic! :D

Hi all!!
Well I've had a disasterous first week-only managed to stick to plan for one and a half days and have really pigged out, but I've managed to lose 1 lb!!! Ridiculous, but it may have been fluid loss due to stopping some medication I've been on.
New week-new start. 6lbs and I'll be in the 13's and I really want to be into them for my birthday in 4 weeks time so I have to knuckle down now.
Helen.xx

Its that time again.... WI in the morning and I go from thinking ive lost to ive gained to ive STS. Guess ill have to wait and see as I honestly dont know ! I havent been good enough to lose ....yet I havent been guzzling mars bars or pizza either. Will post in the morning and well done and good luck to everyone on here !

Put on a pound. Really upset but I know what to do about it.

I must behave
Imust behave
I must behave
I must behave
I must behave
etc.etc.etc.

Olaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Im joining this section! Currently 14stone10lb! Good Luck All!! 13 Here We Come!! x

Hiya!!! I joined last week and weighed in at 14.6 and just had my 1st WI and I've lost 4lbs!!!

So hopefully I won't be here long! Can I do 3lbs this week to take me into the 13's??? Who knows but I'm gonna bloody try!!

skinnybev said:
Hiya!!! I joined last week and weighed in at 14.6 and just had my 1st WI and I've lost 4lbs!!!

So hopefully I won't be here long! Can I do 3lbs this week to take me into the 13's??? Who knows but I'm gonna bloody try!!

Well done on your loss! Hope you do well this week coming! I weigh in on Thursday, would be great to lose another 5 lbs, but I can't see that happening! :D

Back