From 14 stone to 13 stone

Put on a pound. Really upset but I know what to do about it.

I must behave
Imust behave
I must behave
I must behave
I must behave
etc.etc.etc.

You can do it hunny xxxx

Thank you Saskya. Been very very good so far. Weekend away but am not going to relax the diet too much, I want to be 13 something too much. So feeling strong and positive (please let it last !)

Good luck with your WI tomorrow. You have done so well !

Well done oddsock that's great! X

12.5lbs? WOW that's amazing!

Thanks I'm thrilled to bits coz had a 4lb gain last week , total loss so far 5st 6.5

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost 2lbs this week, only 3lbs to go and I am in the 13s!!

I'm really going to push for it this week, I would love to see that next week!

Well done Caroline :D xx

I am back in this club again peeps.
I have an awful lot to loose before i will be leaving so i had better make myself comfortable.

xx

Can I join pls? I started at 15stone. I'm 14 stone 8.5 now. Would like to be in the 13s for New Year!! I'm a slow loser xx

Hello all, some nice loses this week well done !

Dread,dread,dreading wi tomorrow morning. Been away on a girls weekend and done some serious eating and drinking. Had such a lovely time ....but now I shall have to pay the price. So tempted not to go even though my sw counsellor is fab. I will definately go as times like these are a slippery slope for me. Keep telling myself I have lost a stone and life will always include weekends like this (thankfully)

Hello, me again !

Had WI and gained a pound so feel... a little upset but it was worth it! Back on track today though with a vengence.

Happy eating everyone and have a good week.

Back