From 14 stone to 13 stone

Don't be upset could have been worse!! Plus u can shake that pound off!!

Not sure if I updated Wednesday but I gained 5lb in a week hahaha sooo my slow gaining pregnancy went boom in a week lol at 33 weeks I was still only 8lb heavier!! I still feel I'm doing well!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 33weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Haven't been on in a while - I lost 2lbs last week taking me to 14st 4lbs but it was * week so had a mid week weigh-in today, before my WI day of Thursday as I had a feeling I would have lost more, and I was right so i'm now 14st 1.8lbs! :) So I may be out of this thread and onto the next one soon, woohoo! hope everyone's week is going well x

sitting pretty on 14 st 4lb after losing 1.5lbs tonight yeah the 13's are slowly coming into view on the horizon xxx great effort this week peeps lets his the 13's with some butt kicking uumphh xxxx

Well today I lost 2lb this week somehow! My body has proper fluctuated in this pregnancy! But I'm happy with it :) so at 34 weeks a total gain of 5lb! Which is good as with Jacob I gained 4stone!! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 34 weeks preg: 14s 5lb

Hi guys may I join you please? I have just come in from the 15s after losing 2.5lbs. Hoping for a 14lbs loss before Christmas to take me into the 13s but I am a slow loser so I can only hope. :D

Hi Maggie good to have you here! Well you have caught up with me, Im not doing so well anymore and still at 14 13 :(

Hope your well Maggie? Xx

Hi Maggie good to have you here! Well you have caught up with me, Im not doing so well anymore and still at 14 13 :(

Hope your well Maggie? Xx

Shenzi!!:D. Hi hun, how are you? Yes I finally made it after like forever. Nevermind the slow weight loss, the best part is we are in the 14s, so you and I, we have done pretty well. One step at a time right? Keep on keeping on xxx. We can do this.

Im really good thank you! Slowly slowly we will make it the 13s! Hopefully tomorrow on the scales for me will see more than that blasted half a pound on or off! Xx

Im really good thank you! Slowly slowly we will make it the 13s! Hopefully tomorrow on the scales for me will see more than that blasted half a pound on or off! Xx

Good luck for tomorrow hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for you :D.

Thank you Maggie xx

Sitting at 14st 2lb after a 1lb loss tonight, fingers crossed for 2stone shiney (just another 1lb) next week, 13s are getting so close I can almost touch them :p x

Hello all, weigh in this morning am now at 14st 0.5lbs! Fingers crossed will be onto the next thread next week - looks like some of you will be joining me! :)

Not far to go for club ten now :) (4 more lbs!, will hopefully be there by Christmas, only 1lbish a week so do-able.)

I want to reach my target by my birthday next march (17 weeks to go), and I have 2 st 10lbs to loose from now. Do you think it's do-able or am I aiming too high? (2.2 pounds a week seems high!)

I did initially aim for before the year after birthday, but now I think that is far too far! I checked my chart on SW and it says I should be at target by 16th April 2012 so I decided to reign it in by three weeks to my birthday.

I'm doing only green days as I'm veggie, I don't drink either. This week I lost 3.5lbs (most since the first two weeks) and I had 3 days out of the 7 where I went over my syns (16,18,25) and I didn't do as much exercise as usual so shocked that I lost this much! It was star week the week before though so could have been hiding some weight loss there.

Thanks people :) x

Hey! Do you mind if i join you guys?? Ive been stuck between 14.6 and 14.11 for literally the past 3 months. Dont know whats happened (well i do, drinking too much and relaxing at weekends too much) but 14.6 seems to be my mental block. Cannot remember ever seeing 13 stone so its a distant dream for me at the mo! Really want to get down to 14 by xmas so lets see..... x

I lost a pound this week so I now weigh 14st 8lbs I would really love to be in the 13's for Christmas, but I doubt it, it's took me 7 weeks to lose 11lbs.x

Really trying hard to be on the next thread next week.

Had two good days so far, going to see my family over the weekend and they normally try and feed me trifles and homemade food etc so i'm going to be firm and avoid the food but not them!

I need to loose just over half a pound to be into the 13's, soooooooooo close! Just 6 weeks ago the scales started with 15, so I can't believe it to be honest!!

Let's keep going everyone!

Ok you lot where are you hiding the fat melting pils ???? Some amazing losses from so many of you. Feeling mighty green right now. I have put on 2lbs over the last two weeks. Not fair, not fair,not not fair! Have been good for the majority of the time its just last last 9 and a bit % of not goodness thats doing it. Off to London tomorrow so evening meal out,not sure how to play it.

I am in all seriousness pleased for you all though, makes me see that its very do-able. A HUGE well done !

Back