From 14 stone to 13 stone

well done everyone on this weeks loses, looks as if many wont be here next week.. but at the next thread down!

-2 1/2lbs this week 14stone 4lbs now

had kinda a sureal week this week it seems everyone has finaly noticed im shrinking and no one seems to recognise me lol.. even sons teachers ive known for hmm 7years!..
did have problems explaining to my son ive lost him in weight hes a litural thinker and cryed thinking id litrealy lost him.. aww bless

the cold is killing me though jeez do i feel it, is anyone else feeling the cold oh so badly now they've shrunk?

Absolutely freezing ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WI this morning and lost 1/2lb so,so pleased after weekend away (fairly sensible eating) should be able to follow plan 100% this week as nothing eaty going on.

Lots of luck to everyone

I was hoping to be out of this room after i go to wi on Wednesday but I am sooooo annoyed wiv myself , I can't stop eating today I've had 2 bowls of free veg soup for tea which is ok ish !!! But I had to hav bread wiv it , it doesn't seem as bad as I felt it was mow I wrote it down nut surly portion quanity does matter .

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HI there.
Liked wot you said. I know im a 1lb - 2lb a week girl and im happy with that
coz i know i like to live life as well. slow n steady wins the race and all that.
Put 1lb on the first week. i just went crazy thinking about cutting down on sugar,
but i think im on track now. xx

14 going on 13...... hopefully!!

Hi there.
Joined SW couple of weeks ago and am currently 14st 3oz...... I was sooooo pleased to lose 2lb last week :)
I put 1lb on the first week. lol
So even though ive only 4lb to go to crack into the 13st zone.... the achievement will be immense coz it aint easy this dieting malarky!
I remember being 13 13 and thinking.... i hope i never hit 14! Well 14 came and on i went towards 15.....
So enough is enough....
Lets do this!

Grrrrr!!!! I am so pee'd off!!! STS this week and really didn't deserve to!!! What a load of cr@p - so making good decisions like I didn't have the calamari when me and oh went out and only had the one lindor and gave the rest to the boys at work did absolutely f all - might as well have stuffed my face!! Sorry folks I am just SOOOO angry Ahhhhhhhh!!!

I was exactly the same two weeks ago when i gained half a pound and then last week staying the same even after working so hard at it! Keep going Charley hopefully next weeks loss will make it up for this week!!

I'm here after a 3lb loss last week - which puts me at 14 st 13.5 lb

5.5lb to go for my club 10.....aiming for that before the new year!

Mind if I join you? I'm on a restart at the moment. As you can see from my stats I did so well and then let it go - I'm so angry with myself. However I know the plan works so here goes round 2! I was 14.2 this morning so in the nicest possible way I hope to only be with you a week or two :)

14st 12lbs! :D Bit by bit, lost a pound this week. Need to push for more, was hoping for 13s by Christmas but I'm just gonna be realistic and admit it's not gonna happen so just aiming for below 200lbs instead. Another 8.5 to go. Good luck everyone.

Well done on your loss Maggie!

Hopefully see you in the next group soon speccy! Xx

Another 1lb off for me tonight and 2stone sticky :) 14stone on the nose, no offence to all the lovelys in here but hopefully I'll be moving onto the to 13-12 tread next week xx

ooo well done! I can't wait to get back tot he 13's, that change of stone is such a boost

:) at last I am into the 13s! -0.5lb off to 13st13lb- fingers crossed to do a stone by christmas. Well done and good luck to you all :)

Back