From 14 stone to 13 stone

I have just joined the 14's today - hooray!!!! I struggled like crazy to get here on weight watchers, but with slimming world it's been a much more pleasant journey!!

If I can make it to the 13's that would definitely be the thinnest I have been in years! 13 stone is my target weight, although secretly I think I want to be 12 stone 4, i'm just not sure I can make it there and I know at 13 stone i'll look good!!!

So excited to even be writing in a thread called this!!

Come on girlies we can do it, we'll all be fabulous by Valentines Day

xxxxx

Gutted

Im totally gutted! Just wasted 8 syns on TWO chocolate digestives!! If i'd known they were so bad i wouldn't have bothered. Disgusted! 8 syns! Coulda had my curly wurly for less than that!! grrrrrrr
I know im still under 15 syns for the day, but i still feel cheated lol
i'll live and learn.......

me too!! Weigh in tomorrow.. so hoping for a loss ;-)
Small goals are great.... that's how im going to do this thing!
13 13 is my tiny first goal. I so wanna kick 14 up the arse and outta my life for good!!!
Was just ranting on another thread about my mistake of thinking a chocolate digestive would
only be about 2 syns each so i had two!!
Still in shock! 4 syns each.... NEVER again!

I only had 1/2 a pound to go to be into the 13s but this week i've put on 1lb. Why? I've been stressed. I looked at my food diary, I've eaten LESS food this week.... and I've gained a pound! Can't blumming believe it.

Stress makes me not want to face food. All of the support information on SW talks about how to realise where the extra food has gone etc... I haven't done it? Is there anywhere that would be applicable for me to read?

Hope everyone else is having a better week!

Awww thats just not fair photogirl ! I know for sure that my SW C would say EAT MORE. If you know that you have stuck to plan it will show next week if you stick at it. Could it be that you veered offcourse the previous week and it is just showing now ? Please stick at it you will be rewardred next week. Good luck.

Hi and good luck to everyone on here and may your stay be short !

I have just joined the 14's today - hooray!!!! I struggled like crazy to get here on weight watchers, but with slimming world it's been a much more pleasant journey!!

If I can make it to the 13's that would definitely be the thinnest I have been in years! 13 stone is my target weight, although secretly I think I want to be 12 stone 4, i'm just not sure I can make it there and I know at 13 stone i'll look good!!!

So excited to even be writing in a thread called this!!

Come on girlies we can do it, we'll all be fabulous by Valentines Day

xxxxx

Congrats on joining the 14s 3stonetosexy and welcome :welcome2:

I only had 1/2 a pound to go to be into the 13s but this week i've put on 1lb. Why? I've been stressed. I looked at my food diary, I've eaten LESS food this week.... and I've gained a pound! Can't blumming believe it.

Stress makes me not want to face food. All of the support information on SW talks about how to realise where the extra food has gone etc... I haven't done it? Is there anywhere that would be applicable for me to read?

Hope everyone else is having a better week!

Could you have maybe eaten too little photogirl. I know if you eat too little your body can go into starvation mode and kinda hangs onto each calorie as it doesn't know when it will get more - if that makes sense :S x

So very proud of myself !!! 3lb off n slimmer of the week :) hopefully next week I'll be waving bye bye to u lovely lot and moving into the 13's!! ( probably see u again in January though lol)

dont be to down hearted about the biscuits! sticking and only eating 2 was great!! me id of eaten the whole packet, i have no self restraint with those .. rice cakes are now my friend hmm yea nom nom crunch!

-1 1/2 lbs this week

2 1/2 lbs until the 13's hopefully in a few weeks

I put half on, so now weight 14st 8.5lbs. I'm happy with that though cause my little boy is poorly so I've just been grabbing what I can and not stuck to plan one bit.x

1lb off for me last night.....4.5lb off needed for club 10, 2.5lb off for 1.5 stone award.

SW xmas meal out tonight (a flexiday) and 4 days away......meals out, christmas markets....I'll try and be good.....promise!

Thank you odd_sock :553:

I've sprained a tendon in my foot this week - absolute agony and complete pain in the backside as was so sure i'd get my first stone award this week!! I need to lose 2lbs!! To make things worse sods law I went out for a curry the night before I disabled myself!!

Being off my feet for a week or so means I won't be able to attend zumba or aqua aerobics so what can I do to lose the 2lbs? Obviously eat healthily and i'm on the scan bran!! But what exercise can I do? I've been playing on the wii doing the karate and boxing etc. I've tried floor based pilates and yoga and i've done about 2 hours of that in 2 days. I really need to shift 2lbs!! The hospital has said I will either recover in around 4 days time or if it's torn (they can't tell due to swelling) then it could be six weeks!! I cannot be maintaining/gaining for 6 weeks just because I hurt my foot!!

PLEASE HELP!! I want to be a skinny minny lol

xxx

Awww thats just not fair photogirl ! I know for sure that my SW C would say EAT MORE. If you know that you have stuck to plan it will show next week if you stick at it. Could it be that you veered offcourse the previous week and it is just showing now ? Please stick at it you will be rewardred next week. Good luck.

Hi and good luck to everyone on here and may your stay be short !

Hi Jilly,

I haven't veered off course at all in the weeks i've been doing SW It's just the week before that i've been stressed and I haven't eaten as much as I should have.. and for example, not eating until 4pm when I get up at 9am...

So I think that's why. Thank you for all your kind words of support. I am back 100% now, I spent 3 or 4 days not filling in my food diary so i'm back to it now, and back to eating properly... and sleeping a bit better. I've had a sneaky look at the scales and that 1lb has already gone, so over the last week and a half i've just stayed the same really... so I'm not too upset about that!

Got literally 0.4 to loose until the scales would start with 13! It is frustrating as when I'm stressed I tend not to eat... and not eating really slows down losses. Crazy but true!

Hopefully by my official weigh in day of Thursday I will be in the 13s. I will come and update and say bye until the next thread if that is the case!

Hope you're all having a good week x

Awwww ur all doing so well!!

I am gonna be here for at least 4 more weeks lol 36 weeks tomorrow!!

Keep wondering what I will weigh once baby is out!! Exciting!! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 35 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Fingers crossed for you photogirl hope you are less stressed now too. lots and lots of luck to everyone.

Just had WI and lost 3lb ! So pleased and now weigh 14st 1 1/2 so need 2lb off to weigh 13 something. Its so great knowing it will happen soon. I tend to fall off the wagon if I try too hard so will plod on as I have been so you may have to put up with me on here for a few weeks yet, would be lovely if it was off for christmas though.

Well done Charley that's fantastic! X

So frustrated!!

Literally feel like crying :cry: probably the hormones!! So annoyed everything is against me this week, can't exercise properly and it's * week!! But I have tried so hard, major amounts of fruit and veg each day, plenty of fibre. 3-4 litres of water a day and water retention tablets and yet my wii today still shows a 2lb gain!!!

Want to scream. WI is tomorrow night and I can't face gaining weight, I was so close to my stone award!!

GUTTED!

Woo hoo!! I am outta here - lost 1 1/2 tonight to take me to 13 13 1/2 lol..

Hopefully see you all soon :)

Well done hun. Hope to see you soon in the 13's :).

Back