From 14 stone to 13 stone

36 weeks preg and lost a pound making a total of just 7pound in my pregnancy. Chuffed with that!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

Hi guys, I have STS this week, probably because it's my star week so don't really feel disappointed. Hopefully numbers will be good next week. Need to be below 200lb before New year, fingers crossed :D. Well done to everyone, keep it up.

Woohoo :happy036: 1lb off for me this week taking me to 13st 13 so I'll be moving on :( don't want to leave you lovelies here. Hope to see you soon on the 13stone thread :) x

I'm coming too odd sock, lost 4.5 tonight sooo chuffed only 2 lb to get my 6 stone award, can't believe I made it into the 13's not been here for over 10 years , waaayyyhhhaaaayyyy!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay really happy (& a bit sad to say bye to you lovelies) but i'm now 13st 13lbs so moved on into the next thread. Hope to see you all there soon. 8 weeks on SW and total lost = 18lbs. Over the moon!! Thanks for all your support :D

Wow we r all moving together! Lost a surprising 1 1/2 tonight so well chuffed :) I hope to forever stay under 14. At night not just in the morning!! Hoping to loose about 5lb before Christmas so if I do put on a few pound I'll still be below 14!! Hope I don't have to pop back for a visit after Christmas. Bye lovelies xxx

so many have moved down .. is there anyone left?

-1.5 lbs 14.1 now hate the last few lbs so badly of a stone as they seem the slowest to go :cry:

hopefully next week there will be a 13 before me

You will be there next week don't worry :) beleive!!

Congrats to all of u moving together!

I'm still here hahaha I will be here till end of jan no doubt! Depends on what I lose whn baby boy is born!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 36 weeks preg: 14s 6lb

Dont be sad elleandca! You re so close . You seem very determined and im sure the scales will reward you. I was 14. 1 1/2 on Monday but finding sticking to plan a real chore with so much festive fayre on offer and routine is hugely disrupted. I will be here until the new year and will be thrilled to weigh the same as I do today. It will be so much easier then to carry on downwards,and I absolutely will be on the next thread down by Feb. Lots and lots of luck

WI this morning and lost 2lbs !I'm now 13 13 1/2. Dont know how!. Time for me to wave bye bye and wish you all lots of good weight loss wishes

Well done everyone, keep going x

I have 3lbs to go until I'm outta here! Really pleased condsidering at the beginning of October I was in the 16 stone category!

You cam shake that off for Xmas :)

I gained 1lb this week only 2 weeks 5 days left till due date!! And a total of only 8lbs gained!! Here is bump at 36 weeks

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 37 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Attachments

• image-942383390.jpg
    image-942383390.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 30
I love your bump, its making me miss mine a bit! I've been pregnant the last 2 Christmases! My oldest daughter is 2 on 2nd January

I'm due 2nd jan lol my little boy is 5 21st jan! Hoping to lose the post preg belly faster than last time!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 37 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Back