From 14 stone to 13 stone

ur bump is amazing to look at! :D

reminds me why i started the weight loss journey, to fat to have regular mentrals just lots of regular chocolate minstrels instead :rolleyes:

we are blessed with 2 kids hmm now 10+11 years old, more would be nice.. one day! :family2:

-1lb this week *time is looming.. hopefully next week il see a 13! bang on 14 now

Hi all,

After losing 5lbs this week I've now joined you in this group at 14st 11lbs. Got my first stone award and slimmer of the week too... :wee:!!!
:party0019:

Well done wat a lovely Xmas pressi!!

At 38 weeks preg I STS :) happy with that :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 38 weeks preg: 14s 7lb

Well 2 weeks later and my foot is still knackered, but after gaining for 2 weeks in a row, I have just stepped on the scales and I am 14 stone 12, which means i'm back to where I was 2.5 weeks ago!! Hooray!!! My foot didn't mess me up that much and i've lost an extra pound. So far in total means I have lost 2 stone and 2 pounds and I'll be that much slimmer than I was last christmas!! Very happy girly!! Here's for another 2 stone for next christmas. also at my mums for a week after xmas and she has an exercise bike so i'll try and use that every day to help shift more weight. 1 pound until my 1 stone award and I might even get that by christmas day for an extra present for myself xxx

Merry Christmas ellandca, what a fabulous present being in the next group down!!

My dad is currently going through a phase of making us photograph cards, this christmas he gave me a picture of me and my fiance 2 christmas's ago!! OMG fattie alert!! I look hideous, everything about my upper half just looks fat and bulgey. Eww don't ever remember looking like that! So much slimmer this year thankfully!! Can't wait to look even slimmer again next year!
xxx

39 weeks preg and a 6lb gain in one week haha

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 12lb

That 6lbs will be baby shaped in your arms soon!

After a good christmas followed a not so good weigh in so i am back in this group for now but hopefully only for a week or two (no offence lol) weighed in at 14st 4lb

Hi

Can I join you too?

At 14st 9lb I'm at my heaviest, and really want to do something about it. I think I'm heavier now than after both pregnancies :(.

Chryssa xxx

Of course you can join :)

Here is my 39+5 bump. Could well be last one!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 39 weeks preg: 14s 9lb

Attachments

• image-1579567072.jpg
    image-1579567072.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 32
I've dropped out this thread since Christmas as back in the 15's unfortunately but had to say Leanne that's a really neat bump, good luck with everything and you'll have it all off in no time x

Just wanted to say :new_year: and to wish us all good luck in SW and all our other resolutions :cross:

Dropped out of thread due to Christmas, hopefully will be back next week as I only need to get rid of 1.5lbs. See you soon.

All the best hope ur bk soon!!

Due date and no baby :( will keep you all posted x

Leeanne910 said:
All the best hope ur bk soon!!

Due date and no baby :( will keep you all posted x

Exciting! Is your hospital bag all packed and you're raring to go? X

My bag been packed since week 25 as we got 2 little boys at home too so there are 4 bags hahaha josh Jacob mine and babies lol am all ready just gotta happen now!!

Back