From 14 stone to 13 stone

finally reached the 13stone bracket just.. haha but im finally there now :) x

Newbie - 1st goal under 14st

Hi

I started SW today (doing the Green plan on my own at home), weighed in at 14st 6lbs this morning :eek: and hope to get below 14st by the end of January.

Good luck everyone

:D

I started on Mondayat 14 st 7lb.

Hi all, I'm down from the 15-14 category after 3 months and really need to get stuck so I make a swifter move from this group to the next, fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone!x

Hi folks, I just started back on SW last Sunday, and was 14lbs 10lbs. I'm hoping a good first week loss will let me kick on And get into the 13s by the end of the month. I've been up and down within the 14st bracket loads over the last few months, never going above it, but also never quite managing to get down into the 13s. Gonna really go for it this time though!

Woohoo I joined this thread thus morning! After a good first week bk on plan have lost 4.5 lbs talking me to 14st 11. So will be here for a little while! Today am going to be Making a curried root veg soup for lunches thus week, and going out for a walk with my OH as looks quite sunny today. Then turkey (left from Christmas lol!) casserole and mash for dinner tonight. Anyone else got healthy weekend plans? Xxx

Hi Guys
I am still in this group and need the new year restart to get in to the next bracket as soon as poss. Post Crimbo WI was 14st8.5. WI tomorrow so will be back to update then.
xx

hey, im joining this group!
im currently 14.2 n finding it soooooooooooooo hard to get back n track after xmas and new year.
just constantly hungry and craving chocolate!

woo back in and well enough to know im not seeing a 15 again! i hope anyway!! 6.5lb off my bodies back in the game id like to think :) xxx

I'm finally back in the 14's!! Had a fab Christmas and have put it behind me now!

After putting 9.5lbs on in 2 weeks, I got weighed on 27 December and decided to draw a line under 2011 and look to the future!!

I have a massive incentive in the way of getting engaged and organising our wedding. My partner is joining me on this llllllooooooonnnnnnnngggggggggg weight loss journey.

I have "won" Slimmer of the Week now for 2 weeks in a row and am considering leaving the fruit shopping to a Wednesday in future ;-)

Will be on here more for support and encouragement :) xxx

Wooohooo I'm in the 14's at 14.12 god I haven't been here for 3 yearsfeels great I've finally manage to crack my weight ..... Will no doubt be here a few weeks but I'm heading for the 13's now lol

GL everyone

Xxxx

oooooh! can i join pleeease!! I've JUST made it into the 14's!! yay me! looong way to go though!!

When does everyone weigh in?

I'm a predictable Monday girl! Have been back on Slimming world since this Monday (post-xmas/new year gluttonous feast!) and hoping for a 3 pounder this week!!

Hey everyone, started back on slimming world on monday after a massive break from it to find I'd put all but 3lbs of ny previous loss back in leaving me at 14 stone 8lbs. I'm hoping to be into the 13 stone bracket by the time ny little brother turns 21 at the start of february.

Back