From 14 stone to 13 stone

oooooh! can i join pleeease!! I've JUST made it into the 14's!! yay me! looong way to go though!!

When does everyone weigh in?

I'm a predictable Monday girl! Have been back on Slimming world since this Monday (post-xmas/new year gluttonous feast!) and hoping for a 3 pounder this week!!

Congrats on getting in to the 14s.:D

I also weigh in on a Monday (at home - I live in Switzerland so there are no groups here!).

Im back Im back Im back!!

Got booted because of a mahoosive christmas gain putting me back at 15 7 but after -9lb in 2 weeks im back to 14 12 im back im back im back and this time Im staying, well for a little while anyway until I weigh 13 something :eek: :eek:

hi all. just a quick note to say i rejoined slimming world on monday (after a very prolonged absence) and so weighed in at just over 15, so hopefully *crosses fingers* come tuesday morning weigh in (shift work, different class lol) i will be offically in the 14's.

keep up the good work all of you and hopefully see u officially here on tuesday lol
Maj xx

I have lost 5.5lbs so far this year (2 WI's).....so steaming my way towards the 13's!

Im back Im back Im back!!

Got booted because of a mahoosive christmas gain putting me back at 15 7 but after -9lb in 2 weeks im back to 14 12 im back im back im back and this time Im staying, well for a little while anyway until I weigh 13 something :eek: :eek:

Well done hun. I'm still trying to find a balance and only managed to lose1 lb so hovering on 15 exactly. I have realised EE is not working for me so from now onwards, its red or green and EE only on days i need to flexi :).

Hopefully next week maggie xx

Back in here for a bit if thats ok. Just come back from New york and gained a pound. 14.5 now. Actually feel fine about it though as it means I have only put on 1.5 lb after christmas,new year and a holiday. Result !

Lots and lots of slimming wishes to all on this thread

Hi all that knew me from
Posting in pregnancy. I'm technically not here for much longer but not on plan so will just hover here till I am as I kno I will gain as eating to keep up with baby.

Tristan Joseph Adams was born Thursday 12th at 19.42 weighing 8lb 5oz!! :)

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Attachments

• image-574551210.jpg
    image-574551210.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3570862137.jpg
    image-3570862137.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 31
Oh and weighed myself as was curious and I lost the stone I gained in pregnancy and now weigh the same as the day i did the test!!

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current at 40 weeks preg: 14s 13lb

Congratulations Leanne, Hes gorgeous xx Well done on only gaining baby weight :D xx

shrinki said:
Down another 1.5 this morning to 14st4.5:D

Well done!xx

Hi all, I'm joining this group but hopefully not for long :) I started from home last wed weighing 14 st 8 lb and today I lost 6 lb so iv only 3 lb more to go to get into the 13s where I havnt been in a long time! Congrats everyone on the losses so far x

Hi guys, just joined this thread as finally into the 14's (14st 13lbs), Taken a while to get here as I was pregnant when I started 3months ago, had the baby 3weeks ago and I am over a stone lighter than before I got pregnant. Hope you all have a good weight-loss this week :D

Back