From 14 stone to 13 stone

I couldn't even hazard a guess at the last time I was under 14 stone.....really looking forward to getting there though!

I have been doing SW for 6 months now (and very close to loosing 2 stone) and can't believe how easy it is really.....the only thing needed from me is a bit of will power (I have surprised myself with how well I've done with that!).

2.5lbs lost last Thursday now weighing in at 14 st 9.5lbs, officially the lowest Ive been since i was 18! Hopefully by the end of February ill be moving down to the next group! Xx

Hi everyone, I'm new here and have only been doing SW for a couple of weeks and I am now down to the 14s... somewhere I haven't been for a while!! I'm loving this 'diet' :)
I know the the losses will slow down soon but I'm hoping to get down into the 13s as soon as poss!!

Well it's time for me to leave! :(

I been here for months while I was pregnant and now. I weigh 13s 12lb so a pound less than the day I found out I was expecting and he is only 13 days old lol

All the best to all of u and hopefully see u all again soon

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 13s 12lb To target: 47lbs

Attachments

• image-3104663641.jpg
    image-3104663641.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 21
Leeanne910 said:

I been here for months while I was pregnant and now. I weigh 13s 12lb so a pound less than the day I found out I was expecting and he is only 13 days old lol

Start weight: 14s 7lb After pregnancy: 14s 0lb Current weight: 13s 12lb To target: 47lbs

Well done that's great and he is gorgeous x

Hope everyone is doing well and you are proud of what you have achieved!
I lost 1 1/2lbs this week, I did have a bad week though with things getting on top of me so I am happy with this. I got my 2 stone award today and slimmer of the month so very happy with that.

Need to get myself in the right frame of mind though as I want to get to 12stone before I go on holiday in June. So more planning and more body magic to get to my holiday goal. I know I may not achieve it but I am aiming high with the hope of getting as close to my goal as possible.

Wow - that's great. Congratulations and hope to see you in the next group soon xx ps such a cute bubba xx

Can I join you lovely people in here? I've lost a bit of weight so far and last week managed to get into the 14 stones for the first time in my adulthood :)

I weighed in last Monday at 14 stone 11.5 and started crying at the weigh in lady :eek: Hoping to steadily move down to the 13's over the next couple of months

Room for another one in here? 14 stone 7.5 just now so would be nice to have to leave you in about 4 weeks??!!

Last edited:
Hopefully I'll be able to join you on Monday :) started at 15 stone, so hopefully I'll have lost something by my weigh-in!

Hi there! Today Is day 2 of slimming world for me. My beginibg weigh in is 14st 3 so hopefully won't be in here long!
Skimmed through the thread and its great to see so many come and go!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back