From 14 stone to 13 stone

I went up to the 15s over Christmas but I'm back down to 14 st 9.

Well guys, time to leave - I lost three pounds and so am now just in to the 13s (13st13.5).
TTFN see you all again soon xx

Hey guys, I have been doing SW 4 2 weeks now and have lost a total of 6lbs and moved from the 15's to here, if u will have me. I currently weigh in at 14st 11.5lbs. I was only half a lb under 15 last week so didnt want to chance moving in here last week in case the unspeakable happened. It is my birthday on friday so I am being extra good this week and having some flexi syns on friday, so any loss this week will be awesome!!

I can officially join here in the 14 stone zone :)
lost 3 pounds on my first week, bringing me to 14 stone 11 :)

I am a 14st newbie too - lost 1.5 this week and am now 14st 12.5. Haven't been in the 14s for the longest time and so I'm v happy to be here! :sign0144:

Maybe 4 weeks was a little optimistic!! Only 1 pound off for me this week. 14 stone 6.5 pounds.

Losing 1lb is definitely an achievement.....

one+pound+of+fat.jpg

miss_marshmallow said:
leaving this group with a happy face.... lost 5lbs today so am currently 13st 11lbs. goodbye 14 st. forever :)

good luck to everyone xx

Wow!! Good luck in the 13s xxx

Well done miss marshmallow!

I gained 1.5lbs this week but still (just) clinging on at 14 stone 13lbs. It was bloat/water weight though so I'm hopeful for a decent loss next week.

hello everyone,hope i am ok to join in with you all.I started the SW extra easy diet on new years days and have lost 9lbs so far!

My weight is now 14stone 5 lbs hoping to make some friends and give/receive support on my way to the 13`s

nik x

Last edited:
Thanks purplebint, i figure if it comes off slow n steady it might stay off!

I see that you have lost loads in the space of 6/7 months,VERY VERY INSPIRING!

I seem to be struggling the most to move my weight down in this category, 17-16 happened in a flash, 16 - 5 took a while but was steady progress and 15 - 14 something was difficult but worth it and now I'm bobbing a long like an apple on a river!! Hopefully this week i'll weigh in at 14,11 and that'll be the most progress I've made for a while!!

I've set an Easter challenge to lose another 14 pounds before Easter (that's when I'm going to try on my first wedding dress, but only if I'm bang on 14 stone or under, anything over that and i'll just have to wait).

I'm exercising regularly, aqua aerobics and aqua zumba and now again on the wii fit, I'm walking more and have agreed to take my friends dogs out twice a week on big long walks.

BUT do any of you have any tips for me please? What has helped you continually lose weight? I've reached 30lbs now and I heard today that is the same as a vacuum cleaner - how amazing is that!! I'm so pleased and my fiance is all over me, friends tell me I look fab, but that almost makes it harder, because if you look ok the motivation to keep striving is harder!! I really want to be 13 stone though, so any tips are very welcome! This week i'm trying Scan bran to see if that makes a difference!!

xxx

My losses slowed down to a trickle over the last six weeks, I think the pre-Xmas/Xmas/Post-Xmas gain had a lot to answer for ;)

I've kickstarted it the last week (i hope) by upping my fibre and water, drinking less fizzy pop and going back to basics with keeping a food diary.

I feel so good about myself one minute then so annoyed the next. I keep losing weight but then I remember getting on my mums scales on boxing day and being 14.11, its 5 weeks later and I'm that now! But I don't really remember gaining the weight lol cos I didn't go to S.W for four weeks due to being away and working the wrong shifts. If I'd actually done the diet and attended class I could be 14.3 right now!! Oh well, fingers crossed for my stone award on Wednesday (its star week) but I still really hope it happens. Otherwise I think my motivation really is just going to go away Xx

Home from work and my scales say 14.10 woohoo!! Let's hope star week doesn't mess that up and make me a bloated mess before Wednesday!! Xx

Back