From 14 stone to 13 stone

1.5lbs off this week, now 14 stone 5 lbs - edging closer ....slowly!

Well done Cheryl!x

-2.5lbs for me last Thursday making me 14 7 another half a stone and Im out of here! I hope its soon! (No offence ;) lol)

-5lbs this week... 14st 5lb now!! Not long (hopefully) til I can join the next group down!! :)

3.5lbs to go.......(although only 0.5 needed for my 2 stone sticker!)

well do cheryl,hopefully not long till wer down there with you!

I lost 1.5 lbs this week....WOOHOO slowly but surely

lost 2 pounds this week ;D happy days.
2 pounds away from my first award (half stone) which I never thought I would achieve in just 3 weeks :eek:

Hi everyone :D. Yeah finally, back in the 14's after like forever and hoping to stay here this time. The next time I'm leaving is when I get into the 13's.

Hooray 2lb off, 1 stone award and silver body magic Xx 14.10 hoping for club 10 award in 4 weeks and to be 13 stone something in 6ish weeks Xx

How do you put the awards in your signature? I'd like to put my slimmer of the week, body magic, half a stone and stone award stickers on there! xx

I gained 0.5lb this week. Excuses include * week, no exercise for 5 days due to putting back out, oh and marksy's multiseed bloomer with Lurpak lightest!!

Could've been a bit more so I'm happy!!

14st 9lbs and hoping to be 3lbs lighter this week. Never been known but I'm gonna go for it. Trying to be spot on foodwise since I can't hammer the gym!!

3stonetosexy said:
How do you put the awards in your signature? I'd like to put my slimmer of the week, body magic, half a stone and stone award stickers on there! xx

Well done on your achievements xxx

Back