From 14 stone to 13 stone

Thanks Xx

Greedyguts1980 looks like we're both aiming to lose the same atm. What are your plans for the week? I've bought 6 v.healthy meals but must be honest I ate microwave fries and sushi for tea lol. Rubbish!! Got way too hungry to cook x

3stonetosexy said:
Greedyguts1980 looks like we're both aiming to lose the same atm. What are your plans for the week? I've bought 6 v.healthy meals but must be honest I ate microwave fries and sushi for tea lol. Rubbish!! Got way too hungry to cook x

Going shopping tmrw, will be mainly buying salad for lunches and berries for breakfasts with natural fat free yogurt. I have lots of homemade stuff in freezer to last us til next week (payday)!!

Lack of planning caused us to end up at the chippy tonite. Not had a takeaway this year til now. Was nice but not great!! Fish without batter, half portion of chips and Mushy peas. Was a mountain to climb!!

When u getting married hun? September 2014 for us. Have plenty time but got 2 important weddings to attend this summer and need to shift the flab.

Do u exercise? I'm doing an hour every weekday lunchtime at the gym weight training and 3 runs a week totalling between 15 and 20 miles. I love it :)

Great to have someone the same weight going thru it at same time xxx

I'm getting married next March/april, no venue booked so not sure on the exact date - I have a viewing of my ideal venue on 17th Feb and the woman has just emailed me to say she's going in to hospital so can I REARRANGE. The venue is in devon and I'm in glos, so absolutely gutted, but what can you do?

Yes I exercise, I do Aqua aerobics 3-4 times a week, I do long walks 1 - 2 a week, I play on my Wii and do little runs outside (been too cold this week though, my asthma and bad sinuses flair up in this weather so I gave up with the running). Despite exercising the weight isn't falling off, but I have noticed I look so much slimmer than I am xxx

3stonetosexy said:
I'm getting married next March/april, no venue booked so not sure on the exact date - I have a viewing of my ideal venue on 17th Feb and the woman has just emailed me to say she's going in to hospital so can I REARRANGE. The venue is in devon and I'm in glos, so absolutely gutted, but what can you do?

Yes I exercise, I do Aqua aerobics 3-4 times a week, I do long walks 1 - 2 a week, I play on my Wii and do little runs outside (been too cold this week though, my asthma and bad sinuses flair up in this weather so I gave up with the running). Despite exercising the weight isn't falling off, but I have noticed I look so much slimmer than I am xxx

Ahhhhh no!! Nowt like getting yr hopes up then having to cancel. We saw a lovely venue but have decided on Cuba :)

Ahh you do tonnes of exercise!! I'm the same, I thought it would drop.off me but it hasn't! I'm a slow loser. There's a lass at work who is 3ins taller and weighs the same as me. Yet I am so much slimmer than her. It's disappointing when u think how much effort u put in but don't see the numbers go down.

We feel so much healthier for.it tho xxx

Yeah and we can have the odd treat as we burn it off! My friend at work is a size 16 (same as me) but she feels grumpy every day, yet I'm going to have to buy new work clothes as my trousers don't stay up - its so satisfying!!

I do feel toned and lush atm, just scared about how much more there is to come off!! Hoping for another stone which makes me 13.10 but my ultimate goal is either 12.7 or 13. I'm hoping that at 6'2 that'll make me look really slim. My Wii fit told me today I should be aiming for 11.10 but honestly I think my bones would be sticking out and that's not sexy - I can aim for it though and see what happens!

What's your ultimate goal? Xxx

6 ft 2? It would be mad to be 11 stone! I'm only 5ft 6. I would like to he a size 12. Not sure what weight that will be. I know when I was 11 stone I was a 14. But I didn't exercise much then.

We'll know when we get there!!

Off to peeps. Up early for that run xxx

Running this morning? You must be mad its -7!! Lol. I'm struggling to get out of my bed today. Sinus infection is making me just want to do nothing!! Had a nap yesterday for 5 hours and a 11 hour sleep but still feel crappy :-( x

I'm up in northumberland and its warmer up here. Hope u feel better soon! Xxx

Please can i be in your club i started at 15.3 and im now 14 imy body just wont lete see the 13.13.5 when i jump on the scales :0( and im giving it my all :0(

Welcome Spongo!! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you Tara xxx

Start drinking green tea until wednesday!! And do a bit more cardio and you could drop 2.5lbs easily!! Good luck!! hopefully we'll all be joining you soon xx

I've eaten tonnes these last three days so am very very happy to have lost 2lbs this week, now 14 stone 3 lbs.

I have the next group in my sights now......hoping this week being *week won't bugger it up :rolleyes:

3stonetosexy said:
Start drinking green tea until wednesday!! And do a bit more cardio and you could drop 2.5lbs easily!! Good luck!! hopefully we'll all be joining you soon xx

Green tea? Good idea!! I'm gonna try scanbran challenge xxx

Oh yeah. I've been having bran flakes every morning but I might try and make scan bran cake tonight. Or have scan bran for pudding - eww x.

Back