From 14 stone to 13 stone

So far I've just had it with cottage cheese. Will have some later with laughing cow xxx

Sorry ive been missing 4 a few weeks guys, ive been up the wall with sick children and sick OH. Been a bit of a nightmare. Ive also been a bit naughty lately because of my birthday last week but im getting right back on track today!!

Thanks for the warm welcome im giving it my all this week i even managed to drag my other half out of bed at 9.30am on sunday morning to do a slimming world walk with our thursday group so fingers crossed the scales will be kind to me :0)

Hello! Can I join you all? Just got down to 14st 12lbs :)

4lbs down, that's 14st 5lbs now. Hope i'll be moving to the 13's in a couple of weeks xxx

How do you all have such great weight losses ive been really good and on my scales im the same has last week but its my weigh in day tomorow nite just feeling alittle dispondant atm :0(

spongo06 said:
How do you all have such great weight losses ive been really good and on my scales im the same has last week but its my weigh in day tomorow nite just feeling alittle dispondant atm :0(

I don't usually lose that much it must be a fluke xxx

I never have big losses (excluding week 1) - I plod on at around 1 lb a week, an exceptional week is if I lose 2.

Im not sure if EE is the best plan for me i think im going to try O for a week have any of you found that? Ps if i could drop 2lb this week i will be one happy bunny :0)

I'm hopefully not going to be here much longer, weighed in at 14,2 on Saturday, maybe only a couple of weeks left with you all, fingers crossed

Im not sure if EE is the best plan for me i think im going to try O for a week have any of you found that? Ps if i could drop 2lb this week i will be one happy bunny :0)

I tried doing original and it slowed my losses down to half lbs. Back on EE and losing more consistently again. I prefer EE a lot, the superfree is what does it for me :)

Wot kind of sf do you have say if you were having diet coke chicken and rice coz for me thats enougth think thats where im going wrong :0( stressed out ...

You could roast veggies in the same spice, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions and peppers and have that. Or add veggies into your rice. Or have salad by the side. The trick with superfree is that it reduces your portion of high-calorie food by a third and replaces it with low-calorie but high nutrient food. I use a huge amount of veg generally anyway, it works out cheaper in the long run. Bulking a meal out with veg should give you an extra portion or two, which I'd then either freeze for a cba day or pot up for the next day's lunch.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out there ive been for my wi to nite lost 2lb dont know how really coz have not felt really happy about our eating plan although we have followed it to a t apart from the 1/3 of ya plate rule but my partner has gained 1/2 lb :0( so we are gonna try o so we get 2x as + 2x bs c if i feel more positive not having to think about things. Hope your weight loss is good :0)

10 months later and I have made it, 13stone 13lbs last night.
But i cannot find the 13stone to 12stone link.
can anyone help.

Back