From 14 stone to 13 stone

10 months later and I have made it, 13stone 13lbs last night.
But i cannot find the 13stone to 12stone link.
can anyone help.

Stay with us, we're a lovely group!!

Congratulations, hope to see you there soon :wave_cry:

Hi all. Couldn't find anything to wear today so tried on a pair of jeans from before I was pregnant (bubba now 9 months) THEY ONLY FIT! yay! Can breathe too, which is a bonus! Bring it on!

Oh that feeling of getting back into old clothes is fantastic, much better than any number on the scales I think. Well done :)

Thanks! I have a bag of clothes in the loft that I packed away before I fell pregnant, ill get them out in a few weeks and try them on... Not going to risk bursting my bubble today! X

tara40 said:
10 months later and I have made it, 13stone 13lbs last night.
But i cannot find the 13stone to 12stone link.
can anyone help.

Well done.. I'm still here! Think it's going to take me 10 months too! X

Well done.. I'm still here! Think it's going to take me 10 months too! X

It will not!! if i have to drag you into the 13s kicking and screaming! Maybe 5 months for the both of us ;) lol

shenzi said:
It will not!! if i have to drag you into the 13s kicking and screaming! Maybe 5 months for the both of us ;) lol

Hey you, I hope it doesn't take that long but I have been here quite a while already! Please please drag me to the 13's.. Right now would be good! X

I'm at 14 3.5...hopefully tomorrow when i weigh it it will be under the 14. I'm desperate to get there now, I can't remember I saw the scales show 13. Probably when I was 11/12years old. Come on bring on those 13's!

Ally89 wishing you at least a 4lb loss. It happened to me this week out of the blue!! Gone to pot since so I hit the gym this morning for 2.5 hours!!

If u can, go for a run or do an hour of cardio before u get weighed. It works for me :)

Good luck petal xxx

Thanks, I'll give it a try :)

I'm still here.....STS this week, so trying extra hard until next WI!

Ally how did you get on at weigh in?? Dying to know xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi guys
Only been in this group a week so I thought I would post as I will be here a while!!
Had melon for breakfast and went to gym whilst kids at sports as usual
Me and pal were laughing as the trainer there who we don't converse with normally said we were both looking fantastic since Xmas and had dropped so much weight so that was really great to hear from someone outside of normal circle. I was laughing after as it's funny to think he is actually looking at the size of my arse! But either way it's positive and a real confidence boost.
I am still a size 16-18 so feel a right lump of lard most of the time but got a decent sports bra and think that really helps with posture etc and exercising!
Anyway just thought I would share
Sometimes the compliments come from people who u are not expecting it from but it's lovely!
Role on more melon, soup and lots of healthy food this week and hopefully a good result at weigh in
Hope everyone else is having a good weekend
Sm

Ahh its good to hear gives you such a confidence boost!! I'm about the same size as you and 2 lasses at work have made comments this week which have motivated me. I don't think I look any different xxx

greedyguts1980 said:
Ahh its good to hear gives you such a confidence boost!! I'm about the same size as you and 2 lasses at work have made comments this week which have motivated me. I don't think I look any different xxx

To be honest I was mortified to begin with
But then I saw the positive side and has really spurred me on
I don't think I look any different!
I still weigh more than I did last year ( as I put weight on on holiday and Christmas)
But I am working out 3/4 times a week so maybe I look more slender or holding myself different

Back