From 14 stone to 13 stone

Annoyed i've put on 0.5lb's, seems to be an annoying pattern, lose well one week and put on half a pound, lose, and put on half a pound. I will get this 4 pound off even if it kills me! Just want to get under 14 stone now

Hear those screams???? That's me after putting on a totally undeserved 1 lb. Gutted.com. Now 14 stone 4 lb :cry:

Hi everyone.....taken me 7 weeks but am pleased to be in this zone after a 3 lb loss :)
I have also achieved my 1 stone award and silver body magic - feeling so much better and love SW xxxx

dextersmum said:
Hi everyone.....taken me 7 weeks but am pleased to be in this zone after a 3 lb loss :)
I have also achieved my 1 stone award and silver body magic - feeling so much better and love SW xxxx

Yeah well done dextersmum!!
Sm

Ally89 said:
Annoyed i've put on 0.5lb's, seems to be an annoying pattern, lose well one week and put on half a pound, lose, and put on half a pound. I will get this 4 pound off even if it kills me! Just want to get under 14 stone now

If u recognise the pattern try doing something to change it. Eat more superfree, or try red days, or drink green tea. Try more exercise if you can.

Don't be too disheartened. It will come off xxx

Hi there. New to the forums and sw!
Am 14 st 6 and a big size 18. Was trying to find a top last week for my daughters christening and only for a really fabulous shop assistant in coast who brought me just about everything large and flattering in the shop I think I wouldn't have found anything! Had already tried so many things Can only shop in plus size stores or stores that carry 20+. Gosh and I really hate that number 20!!!!

Not that clothing is a particular motivator for me, just when I do have to find something it really upsets me when I can't!

Will love getting back into 13s. All the closer to 12s when I will be no longer classed as obese!!

Cerlerystalks, hi and welcome. I have only just landed here after being in the higher zone and can tell you there is no better feeling than moving down the "stones" zones and slimming world is the best!
Good luck and any time you need support everyone here is fab xx

Celerystalks said:
Hi there. New to the forums and sw!
Am 14 st 6 and a big size 18. Was trying to find a top last week for my daughters christening and only for a really fabulous shop assistant in coast who brought me just about everything large and flattering in the shop I think I wouldn't have found anything! Had already tried so many things Can only shop in plus size stores or stores that carry 20+. Gosh and I really hate that number 20!!!!

Not that clothing is a particular motivator for me, just when I do have to find something it really upsets me when I can't!

Will love getting back into 13s. All the closer to 12s when I will be no longer classed as obese!!

Welcome celerystalks :) I can sympathise with you for the clothing side. We're around the same weight. I'm just a queer shape. Think I'm a size 17 lol. 16s slighty tight, 18s slightly big argh!!

Hope u enjoy SW :) xxx

thanks dextersmum and greedyguts!! So great to have online support from ppl in same boat! When are your WI days?

dextersmum love your avatar. I have a black and tan also :)

Welcome celerystalks :)

My weigh in is today. I've had a weekend off plan, a very drunk weekend off plan but have been good all week before that so hoping for at least a STS. I'm only 2lbs away from my 4 stone sticker though, so maybe a miracle will happen. *ponders chopping off a limb*

thanks dextersmum and greedyguts!! So great to have online support from ppl in same boat! When are your WI days?

dextersmum love your avatar. I have a black and tan also :)

I weigh in on Sundays and am doing SW online :D
My avatar is my baby Coco"nuts"........she is nearly 15 mths old and I have just booked her into vets for pre-spay check tomorrow!! I am dreading her having operation but don't want to breed and know it can prevent future probs but still :sigh:

I weigh in on a Tuesday and participate in the Tuesday WI group and the Really Slow Losers Group.

This weekend has been unusually mental foodwise so i'll be extremely lucky if I STS. Was hoping for 2lbs off for my 1stone sticker but will have to wait til next week. Gym session no. 2 of the day coming up xxx

Weigh in day tomorrow for me
Walked 40 mins at lunch into town and went for a hike tonight with pal and her dogs which took about an hour
Then did a legs,bums and tums class
Hope I can get out of bed tomorrow
Mind u the good thing after all that exercise my omlette (with onions, mushrooms,ham, cherry tomatoes and baby bel light) with beetroot salad and salad leaves tasted absolutely fantastic

dextersmum said:
Well done SM ....... Hope you have a good weigh in - if you can get out of bed that is!!

Yeah I hope I can walk!

I will drag myself to weigh in if my scales are being kind! Sometimes when I exercise I seem to stay the same!

I nearly tried Zumba too tonight but had enough!

What ru up to dextersmum?
Sm

Well nowhere near as energetic as you! Took Coco for a good, brisk, red face walk (that's me not the dog!!). Cooked my SW friendly beef casserole in the slow cooker which feeds us all for 2 days and have not exceeded my syns. Trying to focus more on planning my meals in the morning for the day ahead and did a shop today to stock up as half term has cleared out the kitchen......like the locusts had landed!!
Let me know how u get on tomorrow - shall be thinking of you x

dextersmum said:
Well nowhere near as energetic as you! Took Coco for a good, brisk, red face walk (that's me not the dog!!). Cooked my SW friendly beef casserole in the slow cooker which feeds us all for 2 days and have not exceeded my syns. Trying to focus more on planning my meals in the morning for the day ahead and did a shop today to stock up as half term has cleared out the kitchen......like the locusts had landed!!
Let me know how u get on tomorrow - shall be thinking of you x

Aww that made me laugh
Hope coco not too tired!
Well done on the planning meals side
My tesco order this week was half the usual price as the kids are away at the oldies for half term
Will be posting tomorrow either from bed or a and e!
Sm

Wow purplebint well done. Almost 4 stone is amazing!!!

Dextersmum coco will be fine but it is awful! I had a rescue cav who had a very serious womb infection. We got her just as she was coming out of heat so had to wait a bit for the spay and she got that in the meantime. Definitely better if you're not planning to breed. The girls I've had took the spay much better than my boy took his neuter! Lol!!! Sorry for off topic ramble. :)

Good luck with weigh in today greedyguts!

Back