From 14 stone to 13 stone

Sl1nkyminny I've also had a naughty week and gained, we just have to concentrate on doing better next week. I'm annoyed as weighing myself at work last night I was even heavier again, making me way off my wedding dress shopping Target for March 17th! But I should still be on track for my Easter Target and I'm still a good 2 stone lighter than when I started. So chin up honey, we're not doing too bad atoll Xx

Losy 1lb this week so now 14 stone 2. Really want to get under 14!

Omg someone help me I can't stop eating crap :( not having any wine tonight though and I'm goin on a walk tomorrow so hopefully this will help me :)

Glad it wasn't just me Dextersmum! I didn't crack and have junk food tho which I'm pleased about and I've been syn free today and I've been for a meal at that. Hopefully it'll make up for the alcohol :-/

I'm lucky- I don't drink, so I don't spend my syns on booze, I'm not tempted either- been sober just over 4 years now...

I had *gasp* 11 syns today! I enjoyed a creme egg at work- I've wanted one for a while and thought "sod it" and treated myself. So the only synnage today was that and some sweet onion sauce on my salad at subway.

I have to get out thinking that anything over 10 syns is "bad". I'm ok tonight, but sometimes I feel really guilty if I have between 10-15 syns a day. I'm so used to having 5-10 (and sometimes even less than 5, if I have a tonne of free food in the day).

It's not often I get obsessive now, but I need to be careful of those moments.

I've been quite good this week. Not been as energetic this week, and havent been ill, so not expecting 6lb again this week ;) but 3lb+ would be awesome, I would be immensly happy!

We shall see....can't believe Tuesday is coming up...

I only drink if I go out, which is once a week or less so hopefully shouldn't affect me too much. I'm not a big sweetie fan so that works well for me and I can resist choc and puddings without much of a problem so most of my days can be syn free :)
I think it's great that you don't drink though! I admire anybody that can go without but I have to admit that I do like a drink :)
It all evens out in the end though, I am still way under my syn allowance for the week so not too worried and you shouldn't be either, it's sounds like you stick well under yours so a treat now and again won't hurt! :-D

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodnight.......13 stone 13 lb for me this morning. I'll miss this group, hope to see you all soon!

I'm going superfree mad and cutting my syns down to 10-12 instead of 13-15 a day, doesn't sound much, but i don't want to cut them right back yet. Hoping that will boost the weight loss enough to take me below 14 stone. I'm so determined i'm not even going to take my mini choccy bar to work this week. That will be a challenge in itself.

Thanks Stacey, I hope it works, then missing my choccy in work will be worth it :)

Back