From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good luck Ally! and welcome Jecc!

It's weigh in for me tomorrow, I need 1.5lbs off to get my 4 stone sticker and certificate (6 stone in total but I'd lost 2 before I started SW) and to finally just be obese instead of morbidly obese.

I am trying to resist having a cheeky weigh in to see how I've done before group as if I have done it I want to be surprised when I'm at group.

*thinks light thoughts*

Purplebint said:
Good luck Ally! and welcome Jecc!

It's weigh in for me tomorrow, I need 1.5lbs off to get my 4 stone sticker and certificate (6 stone in total but I'd lost 2 before I started SW) and to finally just be obese instead of morbidly obese.

I am trying to resist having a cheeky weigh in to see how I've done before group as if I have done it I want to be surprised when I'm at group.

*thinks light thoughts*

Good luck for tomorrow!! You've done fab so far! Let us know how u get on :)

Good luck Ally - I am going back to basics this week as sick of STS and slow losses. I know it's better than gaining but also know I haven't been sticking to plan so let's have a good week xx

Welcome Jecc1234 - the more the merrier. I find it really helps knowing that others are in the same situation. It also helps seeing that it can be done. I love looking at the recipe threads for tasty meal ideas xx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Purplebint - will have fingers crossed for you! You have done soooo well and I bet you are feeling fab xx

Stacey - how are you doing this week? Hope you're having a good week too xx

dextersmum said:
Good luck Ally - I am going back to basics this week as sick of STS and slow losses. I know it's better than gaining but also know I haven't been sticking to plan so let's have a good week xx

Welcome Jecc1234 - the more the merrier. I find it really helps knowing that others are in the same situation. It also helps seeing that it can be done. I love looking at the recipe threads for tasty meal ideas xx

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Purplebint - will have fingers crossed for you! You have done soooo well and I bet you are feeling fab xx

Stacey - how are you doing this week? Hope you're having a good week too xx

I'm doing good, I went out Friday n totalled about 60 syns :-(
But other than that I've been very good! Stayed syn free today and yesterday and only 8 syns over wed n thurs so hoping for a loss on Tuesday!
How are you doing?
X

I dread to think how many syns I managed over the weekend, hence the STS !! I weigh in on Sundays and was angelic yesterday - giving it my all this week to be 100% as my losses have been small because I know I haven't been sticking to plan. Feeling very determined at the mo and am also trying to drink more. Will see what Sunday brings. Keep up the good work x

14.4 this morning ... I sooooo can't wait to get those next 4lbs off, really never thought I'd see the day I reach 13 stone Mark haha come on body shift those pounds

*thinks light thoughts, thinks light thoughts*

I hate being an evening weigher sometimes. *grumps*

Good luck, sure you will get that 1.5lb off :) I'd get all impatient waiting for evening weigh ins, I'm sure my body started waking me up early on a saturday cos it knows its weigh in morning. I used to easily sleep in until 11 or 12, since starting slimming world i've been up at 8.30 haha It's those scales, they have changed my sleeping pattern.

*waves*

Hi I'm new!

I'm a comfort-eating new mum, 14st7 and I've lost 7lbs in the past 2 weeks, but I've been a on-off Slimming-World'er for years.

This time I cant afford to go to meetings :-( although I have support from my mam who is a maintainer.

it's always easier to lose the first few pounds right, this is where it gets hard I'm sure.

at the moment I'm rediscovering a love for smash (smash and cottage cheese 'scones', smash onion bhajis, smash pizza....) and tring my best not to think of beer (I LOVE real ale.... *sniff*) ... although it helps that I'm poor at the moment ;-) as I said... can't afford beer...

x Samantha

Geeky Sweetheart said:
Hi I'm new!

I'm a comfort-eating new mum, 14st7 and I've lost 7lbs in the past 2 weeks, but I've been a on-off Slimming-World'er for years.

This time I cant afford to go to meetings :-( although I have support from my mam who is a maintainer.

it's always easier to lose the first few pounds right, this is where it gets hard I'm sure.

at the moment I'm rediscovering a love for smash (smash and cottage cheese 'scones', smash onion bhajis, smash pizza....) and tring my best not to think of beer (I LOVE real ale.... *sniff*) ... although it helps that I'm poor at the moment ;-) as I said... can't afford beer...

x Samantha

Welcome Samantha!
You'll get any extra support u need here...were a nice friendly bunch :)
Good luck!!

Hi I'm new!

x Samantha

Welcome Samantha and congrats on your new baby xx

I am doing SW on line with the support of my gang on here......really, really helps. I've lost 15 lbs in about 7 weeks - am quite slow about it lol but have kicked myself up butt and am determined to have a 100% week - only 2 days since Sunday (my weigh day) but so far so good! I really, really struggle with my wine syns and have decided to give up for now......drank enough over the weekend with OH b'day!! Will miss it but I end up craving munchies when I drink so naughty all round :(

The last 2 days I have been planning my day's feasting in the morning and recording everything which I haven't really done until now :confused: in fact think this is probably the first week that I am doing things properly :D and hope to see at least 2 lbs off this week :flirt2:

Hope everyone else is behaving :rolleyes: oh and even walked dog twice today :)

Well I've been really good all week, eating loads of fruit and veg, lots of veg soup etc. I've been to the gym 5 times since weigh in day and I have 2 days to weigh in. So after 3 stupid weeks of STS I better have lost weight!! According to my phone app * week begins today, if that interferes and I stay the same again I really will go mad and probably quit this stupid diet xx

So far so good. Until boss dropped the bombshell that in May my job role will be changing, and i'm already worrying. At the moment I'm a junior web designer, but come may i'll be a full blown web developer which i'm not confident with, and at the moment is worrying me, even though I know I CAN do it if i put my mind to it. I am a compulsive worrier though. Not brought my choccy to work so i can't turn to that now i'm in worry mode, looks like its tangerines instead.

Hi I'm quite new to all this and hovering at 14.13 just seem to be going up and down but no significant loss yet, am determined though. I'm sure your more than capable to move up in your job, you wouldn't get it otherwise. Good luck with it all x

3stonetosexy said:
Well I've been really good all week, eating loads of fruit and veg, lots of veg soup etc. I've been to the gym 5 times since weigh in day and I have 2 days to weigh in. So after 3 stupid weeks of STS I better have lost weight!! According to my phone app * week begins today, if that interferes and I stay the same again I really will go mad and probably quit this stupid diet xx

I'm sure all the fruit and veg will work wonders xxx

Back