From 14 stone to 13 stone

Purplebint said:
Welcome Geeky :)

5lbs off for me, down to 14 stone 4lbs. Woohooo

Well done :) xxx

Ally89 said:
So far so good. Until boss dropped the bombshell that in May my job role will be changing, and i'm already worrying. At the moment I'm a junior web designer, but come may i'll be a full blown web developer which i'm not confident with, and at the moment is worrying me, even though I know I CAN do it if i put my mind to it. I am a compulsive worrier though. Not brought my choccy to work so i can't turn to that now i'm in worry mode, looks like its tangerines instead.

Think positive Ally!! Yr visa believes in you xxx

greedyguts1980 said:
Think positive Ally!! Yr visa believes in you xxx

Ha ha boss lol

I lost 2lbs this week taking me to 14 stone 3lbs. 1 stone off, 3 stone to go xxx

Well done on not long until those elusive 13s now!

Well I've been really good all week, eating loads of fruit and veg, lots of veg soup etc. I've been to the gym 5 times since weigh in day and I have 2 days to weigh in. So after 3 stupid weeks of STS I better have lost weight!! According to my phone app * week begins today, if that interferes and I stay the same again I really will go mad and probably quit this stupid diet xx

I think you will have a fab week, stick with it Hun x :D

4lb off this week :D :D

14st 2lb :)

2.5lb to gooooo :D

Well done Tanya! You've only been here 2 weeks i bet you'll be gone next week! :D xx

Wow, well done everyone and good luck RScothern xx
I am still being 100% (round of applause please) and determined to keep on track - weigh in Sunday xx

Wow, well done everyone and good luck RScothern xx
I am still being 100% (round of applause please) and determined to keep on track - weigh in Sunday xx

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

:D

hope Sunday brings an awesome loss for you hun- you deserve it!

I will join you i have 4lbs to go till i reach bang on 14stone. Its weigh day for me tomorrow so hopefully will have less

0.5 of a pound!! OMG so not fair!!! But been taking my measurements everything fortnight and this fortnight I've lost 4.5 inches, so atleast that area is improving. Just wish I had the weight loss to show it in 4 weeks I've lost 0.5 pounds and I could've lost 8lbs in that time. So unfair and trying so hard. Just hoping its a small plateau. I've lost 2.5 stone overall (1 stone on s.world) and hope to lose another 2 stone.
BMI is now 26 instead of 30, just wish I felt more proud. Currently gutted
Xx

0.5 of a pound!! OMG so not fair!!! But been taking my measurements everything fortnight and this fortnight I've lost 4.5 inches, so atleast that area is improving. Just wish I had the weight loss to show it in 4 weeks I've lost 0.5 pounds and I could've lost 8lbs in that time. So unfair and trying so hard. Just hoping its a small plateau. I've lost 2.5 stone overall (1 stone on s.world) and hope to lose another 2 stone.
Xx

I went through this just losing that 0.5lb every week. I started drinking a pint of squash with every meal and one in between. When i went back the following week i lost 4lb. So just make sure you are drinking enough as this can cause the weight loss to slow

... I've lost 2.5 stone overall (1 stone on s.world) and hope to lose another 2 stone.
Xx

aww!! you need to look at some 'before' pics and remind yourself they you've come a long way, and you will beat this plateau! but it could be worse, you could have gained for no apparent reason! ... maybe have a look through some recipe books/the web and find some new things to try this week?

I agree about drinking water though, dont go overboard, make sure you're eating well but keeping yourself hydrated is a good idea.

lovelove

Hello-just peaking round the door. Weighed in at exactly 15st tonight with a loss of 5st 1lb in total and will hopefully-no definitely be taking my seat with u all next week xxx

Stacey87 said:
Way to go everybody on your losses!
I lost 1lb this week. *damn period*
Hoping for a better loss next week!

Well done Stacey. Still a pound off. Keep it up - you may have the double loss next week to make up for it! I lost 1.5 lb this week so pleased with that.

Back