From 14 stone to 13 stone

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

:D

hope Sunday brings an awesome loss for you hun- you deserve it!

Thank you honey.......am feeling very smug at keeping to plan again and not cheating :eek:
Am really, really, really hoping to lose at least 2lbs (or maybe 3 :D) as I feel this is the first week where I seem to have got my head/arse into gear lol

Hope you are having another fab week xxxxx

0.5 of a pound!! OMG so not fair!!! But been taking my measurements everything fortnight and this fortnight I've lost 4.5 inches, so atleast that area is improving. Just wish I had the weight loss to show it in 4 weeks I've lost 0.5 pounds and I could've lost 8lbs in that time. So unfair and trying so hard. Just hoping its a small plateau. I've lost 2.5 stone overall (1 stone on s.world) and hope to lose another 2 stone.
BMI is now 26 instead of 30, just wish I felt more proud. Currently gutted
Xx

Don't feel gutted - you are still doing it and you have done soooo well xxxx I would feel really proud and to lose 4.5 inches wow :D
You are more than half way here lovely xx

CarolineE said:
Well done Stacey. Still a pound off. Keep it up - you may have the double loss next week to make up for it! I lost 1.5 lb this week so pleased with that.

Thanks and well done you!!

Hi everyone. I finally managed to make it to this group this week after losing 2lbs. Now I am 14st 12.5lbs and looking forward to make it to the next level asap.

2 days until weigh in...i went over syns yesterday (it was a bad day) but i had syns left from the two days before, so should be ok. I want to get on the scales but keep refraining from doing it, i'm just desperate to know if I've lost this 2 pound to get under 14 stone. Going a concert tonight so lots of jumping around tonight hopefully knock a bit more off xD

Just found this post. I am looking forward to reaching my stone and a half award and my club 10 whilst still in this group.

Rosielea said:
Hi everyone. I finally managed to make it to this group this week after losing 2lbs. Now I am 14st 12.5lbs and looking forward to make it to the next level asap.

Welcome rosie :D

Hi everyone. Can I join the gang? Started SW mid Jan and have lost 15 lbs so far. Have not been below 14st for years so this is a big thing for me so I will be looking to you all for motivation and inspiration.

Jonnyjames - thanks for the tip about drinking. It's a big problem of mine as I have never drunk very much. Anyone got any ideas as I cannot see myself drinking a pint before every meal? I would feel as if I was drowning.

Jonnyjames - thanks for the tip about drinking. It's a big problem of mine as I have never drunk very much. Anyone got any ideas as I cannot see myself drinking a pint before every meal? I would feel as if I was drowning.

What about half a pint before and half afterwards?

Maybe slowly build yourself up, increase a little everyday, then maybe you won't feel like you are waterlogged when you get to drinking the whole pint.

2 days until weigh in...i went over syns yesterday (it was a bad day) but i had syns left from the two days before, so should be ok. I want to get on the scales but keep refraining from doing it, i'm just desperate to know if I've lost this 2 pound to get under 14 stone. Going a concert tonight so lots of jumping around tonight hopefully knock a bit more off xD

Hope you have a fab time :D

Hi everyone. Can I join the gang? Started SW mid Jan and have lost 15 lbs so far. Have not been below 14st for years so this is a big thing for me so I will be looking to you all for motivation and inspiration.

Welcome Daisybell and well done xx :D

Well done. I got here this morning. We are going to move down to next level soon.

Back