From 14 stone to 13 stone

After last weeks weigh in im down to 14 3 hopefully it wont be too long now :D

shenzi said:
After last weeks weigh in im down to 14 3 hopefully it wont be too long now :D

Woopee xxx not long to go. I'm 14st 3 too xxx

Woopee xxx not long to go. I'm 14st 3 too xxx

Im guessing you'll be there long before me!! My body doesnt like this weight loss malarky and is holding onto to this fat for dear life!!

Don't be daft!! If not this week coming, the week after. Plenty superfree, natural yogurt, water and exercise xxx

I have wedding and parties this week so definitely wont be this week!! lol, ive been in the 14s since before Christmas, it will come off eventually, as long as I keep going thats the main thing!!

shenzi said:
I have wedding and parties this week so definitely wont be this week!! lol, ive been in the 14s since before Christmas, it will come off eventually, as long as I keep going thats the main thing!!

You have the right attitude!! I'm happy as long as I'm losing

Exactly :D

Well I'm at gym session number 3 since Wednesday! Serious period pains so I doubt i'll be doing a massive workout but anything is better than nothing. Naughty sneak peek showed me 14.8 today which 2.5 less than Weds, but I've seen that before and it's meant nothing!! Fingers crossed this week, can't bear another STS or 0.5lb. Need a weight loss to get my mojo back x

Well I'm at gym session number 3 since Wednesday! Serious period pains so I doubt i'll be doing a massive workout but anything is better than nothing. Naughty sneak peek showed me 14.8 today which 2.5 less than Weds, but I've seen that before and it's meant nothing!! Fingers crossed this week, can't bear another STS or 0.5lb. Need a weight loss to get my mojo back x

Well done on all the exercise - phew! :eek:

I am pleased to report a fab 3.5 lbs loss and am overjoyed after last week's STS - think I'm finally getting my head around SW plan (only taken me 2 months!!) :D

dextersmum said:
Well done on all the exercise - phew! :eek:

I am pleased to report a fab 3.5 lbs loss and am overjoyed after last week's STS - think I'm finally getting my head around SW plan (only taken me 2 months!!) :D

That's fab!! Well done :-D

I tried on a dress in Sainsburys today. I fit a size 14. Well I would have done if the sleeves weren't so tight. I always have sleeve issues. But I bought it, i know a seamstress so going to get her to adjust the sleeves, and then it will fit with just a slight tightness round the middle. But I don't need the dress until july, so by then it will be perfect. (Its not done up all the way in the pic cos i couldn't reach any further!) So happy. Last dress I had was an 18 last year, before that i couldn't even fit dresses cos i'd need 4 sizes bigger to fit my belly, and then it was too big in the bust (small boobs suck :p). I worked out today, last time I fit a 14 I was 12 years old!

Oh and I got on the scales today and was 14 stone 1. Why couldn't that have happened yesterday they I would have had a 1 pound loss instead of STS!

419552_3572047703564_1344166105_3381484_489865029_n.jpg

I tried on a dress in Sainsburys today. I fit a size 14. Well I would have done if the sleeves weren't so tight. I always have sleeve issues. But I bought it, i know a seamstress so going to get her to adjust the sleeves, and then it will fit with just a slight tightness round the middle. But I don't need the dress until july, so by then it will be perfect. (Its not done up all the way in the pic cos i couldn't reach any further!) So happy. Last dress I had was an 18 last year, before that i couldn't even fit dresses cos i'd need 4 sizes bigger to fit my belly, and then it was too big in the bust (small boobs suck :p). I worked out today, last time I fit a 14 I was 12 years old!

Oh and I got on the scales today and was 14 stone 1. Why couldn't that have happened yesterday they I would have had a 1 pound loss instead of STS!

419552_3572047703564_1344166105_3381484_489865029_n.jpg

You are so lucky to fit in to a size 14. I am still wearing 20/22. It might be another couple of years before I get to a size 14.

You are so lucky to fit in to a size 14. I am still wearing 20/22. It might be another couple of years before I get to a size 14.

You'll get there I was in a 22 to start with.

Well done ally that's great about the dresses! Im just squeezing myself into a size 18 finally dropped a dress size after nearly 4 stone!

You look really good Ally! :)

I'm about a 16/18 now, depending on tops/trousers/style. I have a large tummy still, but that's more to do with the two sprogs and the c-sections than the weight-loss. Yay for corsets I say :)

Weigh in for me later, 3.5lbs to go for my next shiny but as it's star week I'll be lucky to get any loss at all

*drinks more green tea*

Back