From 14 stone to 13 stone

good luck for the weigh in. Strangely the only week i seem to lose well is on star week. Trust me to be the different one!

I tried on a dress in Sainsburys today. I fit a size 14. Well I would have done if the sleeves weren't so tight. I always have sleeve issues. But I bought it, i know a seamstress so going to get her to adjust the sleeves, and then it will fit with just a slight tightness round the middle. But I don't need the dress until july, so by then it will be perfect. (Its not done up all the way in the pic cos i couldn't reach any further!) So happy. Last dress I had was an 18 last year, before that i couldn't even fit dresses cos i'd need 4 sizes bigger to fit my belly, and then it was too big in the bust (small boobs suck :p). I worked out today, last time I fit a 14 I was 12 years old!

Oh and I got on the scales today and was 14 stone 1. Why couldn't that have happened yesterday they I would have had a 1 pound loss instead of STS!

419552_3572047703564_1344166105_3381484_489865029_n.jpg

Well done, that's great news.

Well done ally. I'm moving house this week so been trying on old clothes, my size 14 graduation dress fits me again and a couple of other size 14 things. It's so exciting. My bum looks big in them all. Just had my gym workout readjusted. I want to vomit and faint (still in the fitting rooms) all I can say is I hope I survive the next 4 weeks lol. Going to do his programme twice and two exercise classes a week. Should be a size 14 jeans in no time *she hopes wistfully* roll on size 12 jeans (i've been dreaming for that since I was a size 18 last may) x

Well done ally. I'm moving house this week so been trying on old clothes, my size 14 graduation dress fits me again and a couple of other size 14 things. It's so exciting. My bum looks big in them all. Just had my gym workout readjusted. I want to vomit and faint (still in the fitting rooms) all I can say is I hope I survive the next 4 weeks lol. Going to do his programme twice and two exercise classes a week. Should be a size 14 jeans in no time *she hopes wistfully* roll on size 12 jeans (i've been dreaming for that since I was a size 18 last may) x

Well done you xx
I've a long, long way to go before size 12 jeans (what are they lol)

Slightly dreading W I tomorrow, been pretty good but my gorgeous son gave me a bar of caramel this morning (for being a good mummy) & I gave in to temptation I'm afraid. Sabotaged by my own son lol, fingers crossed for tomorrow... eeek!!!

sarahsnap said:
Slightly dreading W I tomorrow, been pretty good but my gorgeous son gave me a bar of caramel this morning (for being a good mummy) & I gave in to temptation I'm afraid. Sabotaged by my own son lol, fingers crossed for tomorrow... eeek!!!

Aww your son sounds adorable. Good mummy treats, what a sweetheart Xx

Good luck Sarah xx

Supposed to be 2nd WI tomorrow, was looking forward to it (strangely) and now it seems I've come down with shingles! Not happy :-( :-(
So can't go unless I can be absolutely sure that everybody there has definitely had chickenpox :-(

Stacey87 said:
Supposed to be 2nd WI tomorrow, was looking forward to it (strangely) and now it seems I've come down with shingles! Not happy :-( :-(
So can't go unless I can be absolutely sure that everybody there has definitely had chickenpox :-(

You poor thing. Is it definitely shingles? Not sure at which stage you are contagious.

Oh no Stacey87 :( Maybe your consultant can weigh you at the end of group when most people have left?

Half a pound on me for last night, I normally gain a couple of pound over star week so I'm pretty pleased with that :)

Yes, definitely shingles :-(
Gonna text my consultant and see what she says. It's contagious now as the rash is there :-(
Thanks guys anyway :)

I think Shingles is passed on from skin to skin contact isn't it? So maybe if you made sure all the blisters or rash etc were covered then you might be ok. That said you probably feel really poorly, so maybe just stay at home and rest up for a while xxx

Hello everyone, Can I join you? Weighed in this morning and lost 3lb bringing me to 14st 13lbs :D :D

Can't believe I am already in the 14s, woohoo! :D

3stonetosexy said:
I think Shingles is passed on from skin to skin contact isn't it? So maybe if you made sure all the blisters or rash etc were covered then you might be ok. That said you probably feel really poorly, so maybe just stay at home and rest up for a while xxx

Not sure, it's classified as very contagious so im assuming it's any contact. I know last time I had it, I couldn't go to a work experience thing working with kids and elderly. It's like chickenpox, it can be picked up really easy :-(

Don't worry probably it will not affect your loss. You deserve a treat and appreciation by your son. Well done and good luck with WI.

Sorry. I hope you feel better soon. Why don't you WI at home to keep yourself motivated until you are able to return to group.

Rosielea said:
Sorry. I hope you feel better soon. Why don't you WI at home to keep yourself motivated until you are able to return to group.

Thanks hun, I think I will but I'm not entirely sure my scales are accurate but I'll give it a go :)

Back