From 14 stone to 13 stone

2lbs off for me and it was taster nite. Flying visit tonite, will read thru posts and catch up with everyone tmrw :) xxx

Hi there, do you mind if I join you? Started sw yesterday weighing 14.3lbs. Loving it so far, cant wait to get into the 13's!!

Stacey87 said:
Yes, definitely shingles :-(
Gonna text my consultant and see what she says. It's contagious now as the rash is there :-(
Thanks guys anyway :)

You poor thing, I'm off work with my daughter at the moment who has chicken pox. Hope you feel better soon x

Still here was hoping to be out by now! I'm trying so hard it! My losses are so little _=[ and I been teetering around 14.5 now for a while any help of getig goig again??? I generally do EE! :)

sarahsnap said:
You poor thing, I'm off work with my daughter at the moment who has chicken pox. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks, I don't feel too bad at the moment, just tired n my skin is really tender but I'm sure I'll live! :)

Weighed myself at home today (I have 2 sets of scales to get as accurate as possible) and they show I'm down to 14st 6lb which is a 4lb loss this week and a total 1st! I'm so happy!! I really really REALLY wanted to get a stone off by my birthday and ta-da...it's my birthday Sunday...I'VE DONE IT!!!!!

i thought i'd let you guys have me for 1 more week ;)

1lb off- 14st 1lb now :)

Actually- I've been really down, struggling with mental stuff and trying to stay focused but it's so hard when all I wanna do is break down into a weeping puddle in a corner somewhere. My body image is the lowest it's ever been and I'm just physically and emotionally drained. it's so horrible.

I'm glad of a loss, but it's making me fall behind my target to get to 12st 7 by my birthday in May.

Right now, do I care though? no, of course I don't!

sorry for the rant, I really am struggling right now. Not to stay on plan, I'm doing that, barely, but just to live life normal- it's really hard!

Not sure, it's classified as very contagious so im assuming it's any contact. I know last time I had it, I couldn't go to a work experience thing working with kids and elderly. It's like chickenpox, it can be picked up really easy :-(

Hope you feel better soon.....can be really painful. Shingles is a virus and airborn (I think). You need to avoid contact with elderly and pregnant women so prob best to stay home x

Weighed myself at home today (I have 2 sets of scales to get as accurate as possible) and they show I'm down to 14st 6lb which is a 4lb loss this week and a total 1st! I'm so happy!! I really really REALLY wanted to get a stone off by my birthday and ta-da...it's my birthday Sunday...I'VE DONE IT!!!!!

Well done Stacey and Happy birthday for Sunday :p

Actually- I've been really down, struggling with mental stuff and trying to stay focused but it's so hard when all I wanna do is break down into a weeping puddle in a corner somewhere. My body image is the lowest it's ever been and I'm just physically and emotionally drained.

on plan, I'm doing that, barely, but just to live life normal- it's really hard!

BIG Hugs Sweetie xxxxxxxx
Know how you're feeling and I shed some tears today (dropping my little dog at vets for her spay op). So soft I know but she is my everything and helped me recover from a very stressful time in my life. I have had a s**t day today.......son is in process of moving into his first flat, had my smear test and back to work interview!!! Diet went out the window but am going back on plan tomorrow.

Glad to say Coco is home with me and is the quietest, sleepiest girl ever - want some of what he's had!

I've been off work for nearly 3 mths with under active thyroid and work-related stress/depression and insomnia but am feeling better and going back to work next week -yikes :(

Just have to get through day by day......sometimes think it's hour by hour but we get there somehow!!

Hope you feel bit better soon and know that you have loads of friends here xxxx

LittleFlutterby said:

Actually- I've been really down, struggling with mental stuff and trying to stay focused but it's so hard when all I wanna do is break down into a weeping puddle in a corner somewhere. My body image is the lowest it's ever been and I'm just physically and emotionally drained. it's so horrible.

I'm glad of a loss, but it's making me fall behind my target to get to 12st 7 by my birthday in May.

Right now, do I care though? no, of course I don't!

sorry for the rant, I really am struggling right now. Not to stay on plan, I'm doing that, barely, but just to live life normal- it's really hard!

Oh honey,
I know how hard it can be! Have you spoken to anybody professional about all this? It does help!
Congratulations on your loss, try and keep your chin up (I know that easier said than done) and we are all here if u need us xx

dextersmum said:
Hope you feel better soon.....can be really painful. Shingles is a virus and airborn (I think). You need to avoid contact with elderly and pregnant women so prob best to stay home x

Yes, I'm pretty sure it's airborne as the rash holds the virus. I know I need to stay away from elderly, pregnant, young children or people who have low immune system so it's quarantine for me :-(
I should be off to my caravan on Thursday though so a few teatime walks on an empty beach will lift me a bit :)
Thanks honey xx

dextersmum said:
Know how you're feeling and I shed some tears today (dropping my little dog at vets for her spay op). So soft I know but she is my everything and helped me recover from a very stressful time in my life. I have had a s**t day today.......son is in process of moving into his first flat, had my smear test and back to work interview!!! Diet went out the window but am going back on plan tomorrow.

Glad to say Coco is home with me and is the quietest, sleepiest girl ever - want some of what he's had!

I've been off work for nearly 3 mths with under active thyroid and work-related stress/depression and insomnia but am feeling better and going back to work next week -yikes :(

Just have to get through day by day......sometimes think it's hour by hour but we get there somehow!!

Oh I know exactly how u feel! When I took my little girl in to be spayed I was a distraught mess having to leave her! I was driving circles around the vets for an hour before I could pick her up! She was poorly for a long time after and I shed so many tears but thankfully she is a happy fluffy puppy once again (saying puppy, she's 10 lol)

Hope u are feeling better and brighter very soon! And get well soon to Coco xx

Hi, I have just starts sw I tried it a couple of years ago but couldn't get my head around it. I was on ww but I find it difficult keep pointing so hoping this will be easier to handle. I started my weight loss journey at a whopping 16st 1 lb I manage to get my weight down to 12 st 8 lbs. I then Got pregnant and didn't worry about dieting. My baby boy is now 3 months and I need to start losing again. I now weigh 14st, and hoping to get to 10st 6lbs to be at top of my bmi range. So I hope I will be in the 13-12 section next week. I weigh in on Monday's so we will see.
Hope you don't mind me barging in on this section. Let's hope for a good weight loss this week.
Take care
Kelly

Damn- sounds like you've been through the mill lately too eh?

Glad the "little one" is home, albeit maybe a bit delicate ;)

I live one day at a time, I have done since I got sober, just over 4 years ago. But, yes, some days it's impossible to do it in one go, I keep forgetting that I can take it an hour or even a few minutes at a time. I'm going to try this tomorrow- every hour I'm going to tell myself that I've made it through another chunk of the day. I have an 8 hour shift tomorrow, I know that a few people I feel safe around are going to be in, so I'll hopefully be ok.

I hope everything goes ok when you get back to work, hopefully they'll let you take it easy for a while- get back into it gradually? If you've been off with depression/stress then that only seems fair. Maybe going back to work will help a bit? I love being back at work- but even though it makes me feel good, it is dragging me down too- but I'm not giving up! Not if I am so close to getting permanent hours!!!! I really want to work there permanently, even if it's just for a few hours a week...it's a regular routine :)

Anyhoo- I'm babbling again- I really hope things work for you hun- and hope things calm down for you :) xx

Oh honey,
I know how hard it can be! Have you spoken to anybody professional about all this? It does help!
Congratulations on your loss, try and keep your chin up (I know that easier said than done) and we are all here if u need us xx

I haven't seen a professional yet- but I am hoping to be up early enough to get an appointment with my doctor, if she is indeed in! If not I'll grab the first available prebookable appointment. This needs to be sorted. It's not only affecting my mental health, but it's affecting my physical health, or it will do if I get any worse. I'm using all the energy I have to not break down and hurt myself. Jesus it's exhausting! :(

Thanks for the congrats- I am quite indifferent about it now, it's a loss, that I should be happy about, I think I'm just tired. Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow...then again....

xxx

Back