From 14 stone to 13 stone

2lb off for me 2nite yehaa

Oh I know exactly how u feel! When I took my little girl in to be spayed I was a distraught mess having to leave her! I was driving circles around the vets for an hour before I could pick her up! She was poorly for a long time after and I shed so many tears but thankfully she is a happy fluffy puppy once again (saying puppy, she's 10 lol)

Hope u are feeling better and brighter very soon! And get well soon to Coco xx

Thanks Stacey - I have been a complete wreck without her and so glad she's back. I keep thinking "What have I done??". I know in the long run, it's best for her :rolleyes:

Where is your caravan? I am always at the beach and love it this time of year x

Hi, I have just starts sw I tried it a couple of years ago but couldn't get my head around it. I was on ww but I find it difficult keep pointing so hoping this will be easier to handle. I started my weight loss journey at a whopping 16st 1 lb I manage to get my weight down to 12 st 8 lbs. I then Got pregnant and didn't worry about dieting. My baby boy is now 3 months and I need to start losing again. I now weigh 14st, and hoping to get to 10st 6lbs to be at top of my bmi range. So I hope I will be in the 13-12 section next week. I weigh in on Monday's so we will see.
Hope you don't mind me barging in on this section. Let's hope for a good weight loss this week.
Take care
Kelly

Hi Kelly and welcome to our gang xx
I love SW and you can eat loads:D although it is only now after 2 months that I seem to finally have a grip on the plan and am feeling so much better.
Check out some of the recipe pages for some yummy meal ideas - if you get a minute with your little baby :p
Let us know how you get on but think you'll deffo be out of here next week!! I'll be a little way behind as have another 6 lbs to go so save me a seat :D

Hi everyone Sorry I've been AWOL awhile, I'm still here and will be for a while at the rate I am going!

Well done on those who have lost this week, welcome Kelly, good luck on your journey and flutterby, wishing you all the very best, you have done so very well x

Scales said I was 14 stone 1 yesterday...maybe by the time of my official weigh in on Saturday morning, i might be under the 14 stone mark. I can hope, but knowing how my weight loss works I won't hold my hopes up haha

dextersmum said:
Thanks Stacey - I have been a complete wreck without her and so glad she's back. I keep thinking "What have I done??". I know in the long run, it's best for her :rolleyes:

Where is your caravan? I am always at the beach and love it this time of year x

I'm sure she'll be up n running in no time!

My van is at Ingoldmells, I love it! It's so close to the beach :-D

Stacey - you are right, she is........now how on earth am I supposed to stop her jumping!! Don't call her Coco-"beans" for nothing!!!

2.5lbs OFF HOORAY!!! Finally had a weight loss, 1 month plateau is finally over!! So close to my 2 stone off

YEAH BABY I COULD SCREAM WITH HAPPINESS!! I'm the lightest i've been in ages. Even on weight watchers I didn't get to 14.8, so happy!! 8 more pounds to go and i'll be ridiculously happy!!

xxx

dextersmum said:
Stacey - you are right, she is........now how on earth am I supposed to stop her jumping!! Don't call her Coco-"beans" for nothing!!!

Tie her to her bed?? Haha

I'm sure she won't do anything that would hurt her! Don't worry :)

3stonetosexy said:
2.5lbs OFF HOORAY!!! Finally had a weight loss, 1 month plateau is finally over!! So close to my 2 stone off

YEAH BABY I COULD SCREAM WITH HAPPINESS!! I'm the lightest i've been in ages. Even on weight watchers I didn't get to 14.8, so happy!! 8 more pounds to go and i'll be ridiculously happy!!

xxx

That's fab honey!!! Well done you!! Onwards and downwards now...you'll be a skinny minnie in no time :-D

Hi everyone. After losing 2lb this week, I've come to join you! I can't remember the last time I weighed 14st something!

This weeks goal is to not have to go back up to the 15s! We're going away to the Lake District for the weekend with a large group of friends to celebrate one of their 50th birthdays. We'll be doing lots of walking, but also lots of eating and drinking!

Hello everyone. New to this thread having crept in last week at 14st 13. Weighing day approaches for me, hope I can last longer than a week in here :)

Hello everyone. New to this thread having crept in last week at 14st 13. Weighing day approaches for me, hope I can last longer than a week in here :)

Welcome for joining us. I moved in here last week but saying STS as I am with my parents and their scales are not accurate.

2 days til weigh in...gone over syns by 2 or 3 this week, nothing to drastic, will probably just knock a syn or 2 off today and tomorrow to make up for it. I'm hoping for 2.5lb off since I stayed the same last week. I got on the scales on monday and it said 14 stone 1 so hopefully it will stay at that (1lb loss (at least its a loss!)) or decrease a little more. Fingers crossed.

Just got weighed in at 14.2 and a half. It's my first wi even tho I started on Monday. Was just wondering, are we allowed to save syms for the weekend ? I have a party sat night and know I will end up drinking, will stick to vodka and diet coke.

You can save syns if thats what you want to do. Though i believe it is advised you have at least 5 a day...but its up to you if you save them all.

Back