From 14 stone to 13 stone

Good Luck, for the last 3 weeks i've been hoping I was in the 13's. I was 11 when i was last in the 13's. My body seems to like the 14's far to much.

Rosielea said:
Don't worry probably it will not affect your loss. You deserve a treat and appreciation by your son. Well done and good luck with WI.

Thanks Rosielea, I needn't have worried managed a 2lb loss which I'm pleased with. Been suffering with the munchies this week though, can't win sometimes.

Hi, sorry to be a pain can someone please check for me how many syns in ainsley Harriet roasted veg cous cous. I had this for lunch today with some salad and chicken and wondered how many syns I used.
X

lostkelly said:
Hi, sorry to be a pain can someone please check for me how many syns in ainsley Harriet roasted veg cous cous. I had this for lunch today with some salad and chicken and wondered how many syns I used.
X

I can't find the Ainsley Harriot version online but couscous and roasted veg salad is 5 1/2 on original and 2 1/2 on EE and green.

Thanks daisybell and Stacey. That's good, i still have syns for half a curly wurly. Yay.

Weigh in day for me today and I am sooo sorry (not) to tell you all the it is "goodbye from me"! Or should I say "au revoir" see you all again soon.

Ally - hope you follow me soon. Will keep in touch re scales embargo!

Weigh in day for me today and I am sooo sorry (not) to tell you all the it is "goodbye from me"! Or should I say "au revoir" see you all again soon.

Well done daisybell. It will be a while before I join you on the lower level.

Joining you!

Hi everyone,

Joining you here. Bought a size 16 jumper and was horrified to find I could not even get it over my shoulders (its been a while since I have bought one!) Decided to start again, got the scales out and found I was a stone over what I thought I would be at the worst - so started slimming world last week at 14 stone 8lbs.:eek: Lost 3 lbs this week so now 14stone 5lb.:)

This forum has been invaluable as SW online does not seem to have one, and living in Orkney its the only way I can do SW.

Onwards and downwards - in the nicest possible way I hope I am not here for too much longer, but that I will meet some friends to keep me company on the way down through the stones!

megandmog said:
Hi everyone,

Joining you here. Bought a size 16 jumper and was horrified to find I could not even get it over my shoulders (its been a while since I have bought one!) Decided to start again, got the scales out and found I was a stone over what I thought I would be at the worst - so started slimming world last week at 14 stone 8lbs.:eek: Lost 3 lbs this week so now 14stone 5lb.:)

This forum has been invaluable as SW online does not seem to have one, and living in Orkney its the only way I can do SW.

Onwards and downwards - in the nicest possible way I hope I am not here for too much longer, but that I will meet some friends to keep me company on the way down through the stones!

Welcome! I'm sure you'll be down in the next group in no time :)

Totally off plan this weekend - had plenty to drink last night (although I did stick to 2.5 syn Malibu n diet coke). Been for a joint birthday/mothers day meal today n had some choccie this morning. Intend on doing nothing rest of day except sitting with my feet up, a book and radio on :)
Back on plan tomorrow but for today I'm going to be a big fat piggy....it is my birthday though :-D :-D

Intend on doing nothing rest of day except sitting with my feet up, a book and radio on :)
Back on plan tomorrow but for today I'm going to be a big fat piggy....it is my birthday though :-D :-D

Well if you can't do it on your birthday when can you?!!

A day off can do wonders every now and then I think - a controlled breakdown is often much less dangerous than an uncontrolled one!

megandmog said:
Well if you can't do it on your birthday when can you?!!

A day off can do wonders every now and then I think - a controlled breakdown is often much less dangerous than an uncontrolled one!

That's what I thought :-D

I hope to see you there on saturday!

Totally off plan this weekend - had plenty to drink last night (although I did stick to 2.5 syn Malibu n diet coke). Been for a joint birthday/mothers day meal today n had some choccie this morning. Intend on doing nothing rest of day except sitting with my feet up, a book and radio on :)

I was off plan on my birthday too...if you can't do it on your birthday when can you do it. Least its only one day a year :p

Back