From 14 stone to 13 stone

A long time for me to wait then. December!

haha i've got until february! I'm thinking I will have a few days off between now and then!

Hey everyone, well I have lost 4 and a half pounds on my first week of slimming world! Yay. That now makes me 13st 9.5lbs so I'm off to the next group. Sorry for the short visit.
Take care x

After teetering around the 14st mark for far too long I am now firmly in the 13's at 13st 10.2lbs and never gonna look back :) massive well done to everyone else who has managed it as well and super good luck to everyone wishing to achieve it - I love all the receiving and offering of support on this website and I'd love to do the same for anyone in this group in need of any support !! I'm a long-term struggler so feel every ounce of your pain if you're having a tough time!! Link to diary below!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for each and every one of you !! :) xx

Looks like its the day for Kellys today!! Well done ladies, hope to see you in the next group shortly although knowing me I wont get there till May and you'll already be gone lol xx

EVERYBODY'S LEAVING! Wait for meeeeeeeeeee haha

Looks like its the day for Kellys today!! Well done ladies, hope to see you in the next group shortly although knowing me I wont get there till May and you'll already be gone lol xx

Ohh I've got a sneaky suspicion I'll be here for a while ;) he he.. see you soon!! xx

1.5lbs off for me this week. Taking me to under 200lbs for the first time in my living memory :) Just another 1.5lbs to go to get my 4 1/2 stone shiny.

Purplebint said:
1.5lbs off for me this week. Taking me to under 200lbs for the first time in my living memory :) Just another 1.5lbs to go to get my 4 1/2 stone shiny.

Well done Purplebint. inspirational. What advice do you have to share with those of us who are relative newbies? How long have you been following the SW plan?

Mmmmmm.......I have been suspiciously quiet 'cos I been very, very naughty. Just blame my eldest son for buying me Celebrations for Mother's day which I have attacked with a vengeance. Have shared and distributed remaining naughties (not many and mostly Mars lol) and will do a huge slow cooker special of beef stew tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is behaving :p

They knew better than to get me chocolate this year! lol I was given a ticket to the Edible Gardening Show instead, and went with my friend while hubby cleaned the house and looked after my kids. Best. Present. Ever.

Really, no tips other than to stay on plan. It works. Eat your syns, flexi syn the bad meals so you stay in control and enjoy your food so it doesn't get boring. I meal plan and try new recipes every week so I don't get in a rut.

Well done those who have lost and are moving down!!

I lost 2.5lbs this morning, taking me to 14st 10.5 :D

I only have 1.5 to go til my 2 stone award so that is my next goal :D

I know Andrew......is it something we said??! Bad breath, BO??!!

Well done everyone xxxxx

I was sneaky this morning and weighed myself to check the damage..........and I stayed the same - phew!! So back on plan now and roll on Sunday for "official" weigh in!

Well done for the losses and welcome newbies :)

I'm still here....

had a very bad week!! Started with taster nite last week and haven't been right since!! For the first time this year I have thrown a last min "holiday" in and skipping group. If only I was focussed yesterday and today I could've clawed it back with exercise but stupid lazy me hasn't bothered. I usually exercise about 6 times a week but not this week. I was off yesterday too so no excuse!! My work colleague brought in "ket" from the old fashioned sweet shop today and I had my fair share of that!!

Will draw a line under this week and start from scratch tmrw!! I know I can do it as I have lost 16lbs so far this year!! Just a blip...

greedyguts1980 said:
Well done for the losses and welcome newbies :)

I'm still here....

had a very bad week!! Started with taster nite last week and haven't been right since!! For the first time this year I have thrown a last min "holiday" in and skipping group. If only I was focussed yesterday and today I could've clawed it back with exercise but stupid lazy me hasn't bothered. I usually exercise about 6 times a week but not this week. I was off yesterday too so no excuse!! My work colleague brought in "ket" from the old fashioned sweet shop today and I had my fair share of that!!

Will draw a line under this week and start from scratch tmrw!! I know I can do it as I have lost 16lbs so far this year!! Just a blip...

That's the way to think! You've done fantastic so far!!

4lb off for me today! So happy!! I didn't WI last week as I was poorly but had a sneaky weigh at home and it showed about 3-4lb loss but then I had a massive blowout last weekend for my birthday so I'm mega pleased with 4lb off :-D

Ok ladies- gonna have to love you and leave you :(

3lb off this week and now 13stone 12lb :)

you lot had better hurry up and come join me eh? :D

Starting to get worried about weigh in now, i know its not until saturday, but i vowed not to get on the scales until weigh in day, so i can't see how my weight is doing. And I only need a pound and half to get to 13 stone 13.5...or in other words under 14, and this is my last weigh in to meet my first mini target (to get under 14 stone before meeting bowling for soup a week today). I hope i've lost 1.5lb's but I know to well what my weight loss is like...plus it's * week.

Back