From 14 stone to 13 stone

2 days till my weigh in. Stuck to it again this week, so hoping for more than a pound off this week. Have increased my excercise so we'll see if it has an effect.

You've done so well! i always have trouble with sleeves too lol, im a size 16 atm i was a 22 so im very happy with that since ive only dropped a stone, but tbh i think i weighted more before i started on my diet as i didnt get weighted until about 3 weeks in! and my trousers did the talking! i wish i had your motivation lol:D

You've done so well! i always have trouble with sleeves too lol, im a size 16 atm i was a 22 so im very happy with that since ive only dropped a stone, but tbh i think i weighted more before i started on my diet as i didnt get weighted until about 3 weeks in! and my trousers did the talking! i wish i had your motivation lol:D

I lost about 2 stone when i dropped from a 22 to an 18. I never used to have this motivation....i'd have quit about 8 weeks usually.

I got weighed on monday! im 14.4 been stuck around 14.6 for the last 3 weeks. so was pleased with my two pound loss this week! =] hopfully gonna be out of here in the next 2 weeks! gonna do a couple of red days to give me a boost =]

Well done for the losses and welcome newbies :)

I'm still here....

had a very bad week!! Started with taster nite last week and haven't been right since!! For the first time

Will Just a blip...

Well done - you have done amazing and we'll allow a blip (or2,3) between friends!

By the way, am dying to know - what's "ket"?? :p

Weigh in for me and 2lb gain arrgghh, can't get my head back into it really annoyed at myself. Think this week is going to be hard too as lots on, including an overnight trip with kids from work to an aquarium. Me thinks a lot of good planning is needed. :0)

3 1/2 lb loss this week. So 14 1 1/2lb now. Have been poorly this week so will probably put it back on next week!

:wave: hello I'm finally here :) 4lb off for me this week taking me down to 14st 13lb (5st 2lb off in total) xx

Welcome to the 14s Emma brilliant loss so far :) x

Im 14st 8lb and its driving me insain! i need to lose 8-9lb to be in the 13's and it wont bloody shift......thats probz cos ive been eating naughty things but still im back on track now XD

Chellywelly said:
Im 14st 8lb and its driving me insain! i need to lose 8-9lb to be in the 13's and it wont bloody shift......thats probz cos ive been eating naughty things but still im back on track now XD

It'll go!! At least u know why n you're back on track now. X

haha thanks, yer its been my own fault im just lucky i havent gained drinking and eating crap for about 2 weeks, back on SW this week then off on exante next week cant wait! that should really shift it :)

Good luck with that......only manage 5 days max on vlcd and am now loving SW. I'm taking the scenic route on my weight loss journey :)

1lb loss for me this week. Very pleased with that because I was off plan for most of the weekend. 14st 12lb.

oh dont worry ill be back on SW once i reach the 13stones :) ill miss the food too much!

Back