From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'm taking the scenic route on my weight loss journey :)

You're not the only one taking the scenic route. Feels like I'm stuck in a traffic jam at the moment though haha

loss of 1lb for me this week. Not happy but there is no way out of it as my parents staying for a few weeks and I have to eat the same food as them. I have shown my mum how she can make nice food with little or no oil but she forgets (bless). I make salad for every meal.

Really don't feel like i've lost weight this week (weigh in tomorrow morning). Only want to lose 1.5 pounds so I can get under 14 stone. I have upped my water intake to 1-1.5 litres a day this week (I was only drinking 500ml if that, but the recommended 2-3 litres bloats me up) to try and help the weight loss but still don't feel like I've lost, and cos of a challenge with Daisybell, I haven't been on the scales all week (no mid week sneak peak weigh in D:) so don't know if i have lost any or not.

3 lbs off for me this week :)

Down to 14st 9 now. The lightest I've been for years.

Steadily working my way through my clothes, you know the ones where you say "I won't chuck that out it may fit me again" sure I heard the wardrobe breathe a sigh of relief last night ! If I manage to keep it up I may need a few new ones soon.

Its my little girls birthday today and I will celebrate with a (small :D) piece of birthday cake.

Rosielea said:
loss of 1lb for me this week. Not happy but there is no way out of it as my parents staying for a few weeks and I have to eat the same food as them. I have shown my mum how she can make nice food with little or no oil but she forgets (bless). I make salad for every meal.

Parents aye! I had mine up for the w/e dad is so funny (no Linda doesn't need chocolate, she's on diet. He then offers me pizza and chips for tea?!)

Well done on the 1lb loss!! You should go and see how much that weighs in potatoes you'll be chuffed!!

I'm back on it this week. Going on a huge dog walk at 11 up the highest hill in the area, then gym every other day!! I would love to lose 4lbs this week - I haven't achieved that for months but I'm going for it.

Xx

And I lost 1lb at S/W last night. Feels weird calling it that. I always affectionately call it fat club to my fiance and friends. Once I reached 13.13 it'll be skinny minny club!!!

Xx

How's everyone doing this week? Still can't believe my next stop is the 13's!! Haven't been below 14st 7lbs for 10 years!!! so this is very strange territory for me.
Being 100% so far this week,hope I can keep it up over the weekend x

Oh and I dug a summer dress out that I bought last year and never wore cos it clung (jersey material) put it on today and it's looking amazing,I couldn't hide the smile xx

Some lovely posts here today. Xx

Ally thanks for joining me on the mystery tour (aka scenic route!)

Rosielea - don't be too disappointed, you've lost a pound......that's brilliant - it's still a loss and you have done so well x

Andrew - 3 lbs is amazing - well done you, enjoy that cake n hope your little girl has a Lovely birthday x

Linda.....your dad sounds lovely :) - I have just been on a mega walk with Coco"nuts" down the beach and am relaxing with a large glass of wine - oops! Here's to hitting the skinny minny club x

Emma - keep smiling Hun you have done sooo well and hasn't it been the perfect day for a summer dress x

Here's to a great week everyone xx

gahhhhhhhhh 14 stone exactly. I failed to meet my first mini goal of being under 14 stone when I meet Bowling For Soup again by...0.5lb. I lost a pound this week. I am getting on the scales on wednesday (i would be anyway cos i am going the doctors so need to know what i weigh before I go) cos that is when I meet BFS, see if I did make my goal but not at weigh in.

You've done really well to get to 14 stone Ally, Wednesday is days away and I'm sure you'll have lost a bit by then.

Your goal doesn't say to weigh less than 14 by weigh in, it's by the time you meed BfS so you still have days to go ;)

You should give yourself a huge round of applause and a reward for getting your loss this week, don't feel bad about a couple of ounces here or there x

Your goal doesn't say to weigh less than 14 by weigh in, it's by the time you meed BfS so you still have days to go ;)

I know thats why i worded it like that, so if i didn't do it by weigh in, it would have an extra 4 days to see if could get that half a pound off :)

Parents aye! I had mine up for the w/e dad is so funny (no Linda doesn't need chocolate, she's on diet. He then offers me pizza and chips for tea?!)

Well done on the 1lb loss!! You should go and see how much that weighs in potatoes you'll be chuffed!!

I'm back on it this week. Going on a huge dog walk at 11 up the highest hill in the area, then gym every other day!! I would love to lose 4lbs this week - I haven't achieved that for months but I'm going for it.

Xx
My dad is the same and he sabatoges my plan and embarrase me in front of others by saying that something is not good for me as I am overweight.He is a lovely man. So I found it easier not to tell him I am on the plan but eat less and make execuses to make salad with every meal.
They are here for another month - I love them to be around but foodwise not good for me.

Stick with the plan and you get there.xx

Last edited:
How's everyone doing this week? Still can't believe my next stop is the 13's!! Haven't been below 14st 7lbs for 10 years!!! so this is very strange territory for me.
Being 100% so far this week,hope I can keep it up over the weekend x

Oh and I dug a summer dress out that I bought last year and never wore cos it clung (jersey material) put it on today and it's looking amazing,I couldn't hide the smile xx

Well done Emma that is fantastic. Would be lovely to see a picture of you in that dress, so we can encourage you by NSVs. xx

gahhhhhhhhh 14 stone exactly. I failed to meet my first mini goal of being under 14 stone when I meet Bowling For Soup again by...0.5lb. I lost a pound this week. I am getting on the scales on wednesday (i would be anyway cos i am going the doctors so need to know what i weigh before I go) cos that is when I meet BFS, see if I did make my goal but not at weigh in.

Ally you've done well to get to 14st. Don't be disappointed. You get under 14st next week. Have a great weekend. xx

I reckon you'll manage that easily :)

Plus I am really quite jealous, I love Bowling for Soup!

Me too, second time of meeting them, i doubt this time can be as epic as last time though.

Good luck everyone.

I only have a couple of pounds to go until I am out of this group, but last weeks weight drop was mostly due to illness, so I will probably put a little on by next weigh-in. Hey ho!

Hey everyone,

I think I have a 2lb loss this week (and a need for new scales LOL!) so happy enough. Had a takeaway and a bottle of wine last night so that might show up on next weeks scales though - will try to be extra good this week to compensate!

Now on 14stone, and 3lbs

How's everyone getting on? Im beginning to think ill never get out of the 14s after continuously losing and gaining hopefully April will be the month it finally happens!

I think the 13 has broke on my scales, it loves the 14's, not got on this morning (not getting on til wednesday, not official weigh in day, but thats day of my mini goal), hoping it says 13,13.5 or something like that...i'll be super annoyed if it stays on 14 stone exactly still, I just want to be under the 14 to meet my goal.

Back