From 14 stone to 13 stone

thank the lord this thread exists- look back through my posts over the last 2 years and I swear I have been between 14 stone and 14 stone 9 for years and years!
I'm getting married in 9 weeks and would love to just be 13 stone 7, I know that still makes me overweight but I know I'd feel ok to get married at that weight and go on my honeymoon at that weight
I am 14 stone 8 at the moment.
Have got down to 14 stone twice in the past 4 months and then slowly put the half stone back on again
Once upon a time, about 9 years ago I got down to 13 stone 13 on weight watchers but I want that and more
I'm being totally unrealistic though I think, but its nice to not feel like I'm the only one who's scales won't budge past the 14 stone mark!

I don't think it is unrealistic Karen it is doable (unless you are a slow loser like me) as long as you stick to it. I'd struggle to do it cos I struggle to lose more than 1lb a week...but 15lb in 9 weeks is less than 2lb a week, so is totally doable, just stick to SW and you can get there.

The 14's like me too much as well, pretty much been stuck around the 14 mark for the last 8 months. Temporarily jumped into 15 over Xmas but slowly coming down. I'm a yo-yo 14er. I can dream of the 13's (I'll get there one day)...... Sighs!

14 2.5

Only 3lbs to lost to be in the 13's if I'm good I'm are I can do it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got into the 14s - 14st 13 so now working towards the 13s. I'm breastfeeding though so will expect it to take me a couple of months or so to get there healthily

I got on the scales today (i'm naughty I know), though not suppose to be weighing to see if I have reached my mini target until tomorrow...but my scales say I have gained 2.5lb since saturday (official weigh in day), so at 14 stone 2.5lb...i haven't reached my mini goal of getting under 14 stone by the time I meet Bowling For Soup tomorrow. I am annoyed cos I was only 14 stone on saturday, 0.5lb off my goal. :cry:

Could have just been a blip Ally, wearing the same clothes? same time of day? After or before food?

I lost half a pound yesterday, 14 stone 2.5 now. Just 2 pounds to go to my 4.5 stone sticker.

Same as always, same pyjamas, before breakfast, same time I usually get on. Will get on tomorrow though, see what they say then as that's my official mini goal date.

Well done those who have lost :D Ally it could just be water retention so don't get too down hun.

I lost 1.5lbs this week so now 14st 9lbs :)

hey started slimming world 14 january this year at 16st 9 and a half..im 14 9 now..one of the girls recommended this site made my first post a few minutes ago in the 15 to 14 room but told i belong in a different room :/ is this one ok and do yis mind me joining? :)

charliebooxx said:
hey started slimming world 14 january this year at 16st 9 and a half..im 14 9 now..one of the girls recommended this site made my first post a few minutes ago in the 15 to 14 room but told i belong in a different room :/ is this one ok and do yis mind me joining? :)

This is the one! Welcome and congratulations on an absolutely fantastic loss since you started! That's truly amazing!! We're a nice friendly bunch here and you'll get lots of support n advice from this site.
Good luck on your journey! :)

Have a feeling it might take me a bit longer to get out of this group as I've had a naughty week. May actually have put on, especially as I lost 3 1/2 lbs last week due to being ill! Hey ho!

thanks very much :D congrats on everyones losses..delighted i was told about this site.. love the weekly classes but be great to have a bit of support in the week :D

Well....I'm back. Having been on SW since Sept '10, I lost almost 3.5st by June last year. Since then I've been fannying around on plan off plan on plan off plan. Have got my head back in gear now. Have put back on 2st of what I lost but I know I can do it and I know the plan works. Currently 14st 4lb so in the nicest possible way I'm hoping not to be with you all too long!

Well another 2lb off, really lucky too. Planning this week but have friends staying & always struggle. At least I'm in charge of the kitchen at home...... Would love another 2lb next week that will take me just over half a stone off, fingers crossed x

Back