From 14 stone to 13 stone

hey started slimming world 14 january this year at 16st 9 and a half..im 14 9 now..one of the girls recommended this site made my first post a few minutes ago in the 15 to 14 room but told i belong in a different room :/ is this one ok and do yis mind me joining? :)

hi and welcome to our gang.......this is fab place for support and tips xx

I am doing SW on line and love the plan, although it's taken me about 2 months to get my head/arse into gear!

Now just 1 lb away from my club 10 and going for it this week xx

Well another 2lb off, really lucky too. Planning this week but have friends staying & always struggle. At least I'm in charge of the kitchen at home...... Would love another 2lb next week that will take me just over half a stone off, fingers crossed x

Well done xx

My scales this morning (I know naughty, but away as i'm now a proud aunty to the most beautiful baby girl in the world (well along with my 3 other adorable nieces) so can't make weigh in this week. But drum roll please......... 2.5lbs off

WOOP WOOP I now weigh 14 stone 5.5.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

xx

Keep going Ladies - you're all doing so F.A.B.!!....looks like I'll be seeing plenty of you in the 13's v.soon!! :D sending positive vibes your wayxxxxxxxx

I'm chuffed as I won Slimmer of the Month today and 2lb off, meaning I'm out of here! Hope I never come back. Serve me right if I put on next week, lol.

I'm chuffed as I won Slimmer of the Month today and 2lb off, meaning I'm out of here! Hope I never come back. Serve me right if I put on next week, lol.

well done on winning Slimmer of the Month........and getting to the next zone xxxxxx
Hope to see you soon :)

2.5lbs off this week, leaving me at 14st 9.5lb. Got my 2st award!!

Didn't make my mini goal of being under 14st for when i met BFS, weighed yesterday and was 14st 1.5. 1.5lb up from my official weigh in day, 1lb down from the day before. I was off plan yesterday, i planned to be off plan yesterday anyway, so am expecting a gain on saturday. I really don't mind though, my mindset has changed completely over the last few days.

And on a side note my doctor took me off my pills :D Even though i'm not at target weight, they were making me depressed so she took me off them, now i feel better than ever, even went out in strappy top last night, when i usually hide my arms :D

Well done losers!! :)

Sounds like you've got your head in the right place Ally, have a wonderful time meeting BfS and enjoying yourself for a bit :)

Well done everyone xxxx
I'm feeling positive of getting my club 10 Sunday......being very good after my splurge last Sunday after weigh in!!

Go gang :)

Now at 14 stone 1.5lbs after last nights 2.5 lbs off not long now :D

shenzi said:
Now at 14 stone 1.5lbs after last nights 2.5 lbs off not long now :D

So exciting eeeek! Try and do it for next week hunny... I've still got 1/2 stone to go as you've been doing so much better than me lately x

HPSaucy said:
So exciting eeeek! Try and do it for next week hunny... I've still got 1/2 stone to go as you've been doing so much better than me lately x

You know what its like Helen, it just likes to tease me and then go not this week! Lol

Back