From 14 stone to 13 stone

Since i'm showing everyone else that stands still long enough...

306542_3695921560333_1344166105_3437006_1502454973_n.jpg

Me with my idol (i'm between the two guys). I have never felt happier. I wasn't concious of my arms, and man Jaret's hand felt good on my bare arm (guy on the end and one of my idols xD) I might not be at target yet but for the first time in years I didn't feel concious about how I looked, even in front of Jaret. Well tbh i wasn't aware of much of anything BUT Jaret. I even had to ask my friend when we came out who was stood on my other side, her or Erik, because I didn't know. Unless it was Jaret I was oblivious to everything haha

Weigh in tomorrow and I am not freaking, mindset has totally changed. If I have gained I won't mind, If i have stayed at 14 stone then good, if i have lost then excellent. Won't be surprised at a gain or a STS this week though since I was off plan on wednesday (burger and chips and choc chip cookies :D)

And on a side note my doctor took me off my pills :D Even though i'm not at target weight, they were making me depressed so she took me off them, now i feel better than ever, even went out in strappy top last night, when i usually hide my arms :D

Glad you managed to get off your pills hun, and that you are feeling happier :D

Wow.....great inspiration here guys.

Ally - fab pic........you look amayzzzzzzing and really glad you had a great time.......excellent mindset too!

I weigh in tomorrow and will let you all know........feeling good.........and hope that it will only be a Couple of weeks before I'm in the 13's eek xx

Looks like I am loving you and leaving you, I may have not got below 14stone for my mini goal on wednesday, but today (official weigh in) I weighed in at 13 stone 13.5 :D See you all again soon :D

Joined the 14s! 14.13! Hoping for 2lb loss this week to get my 3 and a half stone!

Upped the exercise alot this week but started going to gym in the mornings and drinking loads throughout the day to try n avoid gaining anything! Fingers crossed! Wana get to the 13s quick :)

Well done everyone! Weight losses are amazing!

Can I join you all, I joined on Monday and weighed in at 14st 12.5lbs eeek! I need to get back into the 13's quick...

oh god weigh in day tommorow.. dont really wanna go because im sure im up..been decorating all week and by the end of the day its takeaways :( gonna go and get back on track.. :) how did everyones weekend go

Good luck for tomorrow xx

I achieved my club 10 award today and now weigh 14 st 3 lb so maybe a fortnight and I can join you in the 13's Ally

I'll be waiting there, no doubt I will be there for at least 3 months haha

I'm not doing sw I have in the past but can I jump on this thread :) 14.11 yay :)

half pound down this week phewwwwwwwww was major stressing as was a bit all over the place last week..back on plan from today..just had homemade kievs for dinner yum.. :D xx

4lbs off for me this week, taking me to 13 stone, 12 1/2. So I shall have to love you all and leave you. See you in the 13-12's :)

Hi all, new to minimins
Wanted to join this group if that's ok?
Started SW on 26 feb at 15st 4, now at 14st 6 and in need of motivation xx

Back