From 14 stone to 13 stone

good luck :D i only discovered this site 2..love the weekly classes but need something in the week.. ive my sons communion in may 12th want another stone gone by then :D.. sticking to the plan completely till then :)

yeah it's hard just having a weekly class.
I find im ok all through the day and stick to the plan easily, it's just in the evening when I start to crave chocolate!! haha. my biggest downfall xx

Last edited:
Hello :wave: I've been awol for a few weeks which can only mean 1 thing-I fell off the sw wagon :( back on it as of Sunday dinner and hoping to claw back a loss this week :) xx

Heeellllllooooo...Room for a wee one? Morning ladies (and any gents!!) Pleased to report a 3.5lbs loss at WI this morning making me 14st 11.5lbs...absolutely chuffed...whoop whoop! Look forward to chillin in this for a bit xx

Welcome to newbies, goodbye and well done to those leaving and well done to those who have lost! I can never keep up hehe

I have somehow managed to lose 5lbs this week!!! can't actually believe it am buzzing!! I have been doing red, so thinking it suits me, hope I carry on losing on it!!

I am now 14st 4lbs and have 2lbs to go until my 2 and a 1/2 stone award which is crazy as only got my 2st last week!! and only started 2 and a half months ago, so averaging a stone a month so far?! Mental!

Am sure I have had my lot of quick losses now, and bet I slow down now, but I am so over the moon!

sparklesazzy said:
Welcome to newbies, goodbye and well done to those leaving and well done to those who have lost! I can never keep up hehe

I have somehow managed to lose 5lbs this week!!! can't actually believe it am buzzing!! I have been doing red, so thinking it suits me, hope I carry on losing on it!!

I am now 14st 4lbs and have 2lbs to go until my 2 and a 1/2 stone award which is crazy as only got my 2st last week!! and only started 2 and a half months ago, so averaging a stone a month so far?! Mental!

Am sure I have had my lot of quick losses now, and bet I slow down now, but I am so over the moon!

Wow, that's fab. I wish I could have big losses like that, I'm lucky to get 1 or 2lb off a week. Well done with your loss, you'll be in the 13's soon. Well done x

Halfway there - 14st 7 tonight!

Moved wi days now so wi is now on a Thursday! Moved this weekend and had 4 takeaway! Yes 4 I know but I'm hoping with all the moving I would of burnt this of! Wishful thinking I think! I only have 3 lbs to lose to be in te 13's :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A little advice please, I ordered the 30 day shred on sat and it hasn't arrived yet. If any one else has ordered from play.com how long does it normally take? Thanks in advance :0)

A little advice please, I ordered the 30 day shred on sat and it hasn't arrived yet. If any one else has ordered from play.com how long does it normally take? Thanks in advance :0)

Do you have access to YouTube? It's on there if you want to get started.

5lb off for me too this week, so I am just sneaking in the door at 14st 13lbs :)

I have been quiet 'cos I am having a pants week - Grrrrr
Weigh in Sunday but just can't seem to stick to plan at the mo :(

dextersmum said:
I have been quiet 'cos I am having a pants week - Grrrrr
Weigh in Sunday but just can't seem to stick to plan at the mo :(

I was like this for the last 2-3 weeks but I set a new 'start' day in my head and ate what I wanted til then and came back with a fab loss-I think the guilt sometimes sends u more off plan xx

Hey girls I am 14, 10.5lbs at the moment. Been coming off nice and steady for the last while, surprising as my social life has been hectic the last three weeks.

Have most of my family started skimming world as well so we are all buzzing off each other :) nice to have the support!

Some great losses this week everyone! Welcome to the new peeps.

4lb off for me. I can't explain it! It came as a bit of a shock because I've eaten out 3 times this week, including a massive sunday roast! Takes me to 14st 5.5lb :D SOTW as well!

Back