From 14 stone to 13 stone

Some great losses this week everyone! Welcome to the new peeps.

4lb off for me. I can't explain it! It came as a bit of a shock because I've eaten out 3 times this week, including a massive sunday roast! Takes me to 14st 5.5lb :D SOTW as well!

Woo well done!

I have been quiet 'cos I am having a pants week - Grrrrr
Weigh in Sunday but just can't seem to stick to plan at the mo :(

Aww hun, am sure you will do ok, why not have a few red days to boost your loss (always works for me if i feel a bit bloated midweek)

Anyway if you are having a bad week, come on here more so we can help!!

Another one here trying to keep a low profile this week :D. Out last Friday for a curry (I managed to keep the food intake to a minimum) and then another kids party at the weekend, oh dear I thought I'd got over frazzles and cheese footballs ........... I have spent the rest of the week trying to recover the damage :eek:

WI tomorrow morning we'll see where we are.

Hi all. New to the site. Currently 14st 4lb, first week this week so hoping for a good starting loss. How many syns do u have a day?? Im scared of 15 as feel i won't lose anything x

kate2411 said:
Hi all. New to the site. Currently 14st 4lb, first week this week so hoping for a good starting loss. How many syns do u have a day?? Im scared of 15 as feel i won't lose anything x

Hello :wave: :) I tend to have different amount of syns each day so my body doesn't get used to it lol-eg il have 5 one day,then 12,then maybe be naughty and have 20,then none etc etc x

Rosielea said:
Well done Emma that is fantastic. Would be lovely to see a picture of you in that dress, so we can encourage you by NSVs. xx

As requested :)

Attachments

• image-3687383375.jpg
    image-3687383375.jpg
    444.7 KB · Views: 57
  • image-3397889634.jpg
    image-3397889634.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 57
Hi guys. I can't believe I have finally cracked the barrier! I have had 3 babies in 4 years and every time I have got down to 15/5 and got stuck! I have finally got into the 14s after a 4lb loss last night! I am over the moon! 13s here we come! :D

Hi guys. I can't believe I have finally cracked the barrier! I have had 3 babies in 4 years and every time I have got down to 15/5 and got stuck! I have finally got into the 14s after a 4lb loss last night! I am over the moon! 13s here we come! :D
Well done Jo.

Hello to you lovely newbies, had a week off this week so no wi. Had friends staying this and found it so tricky eating out (coz you have to lunch when your out) why do restaurants make it so difficult for slimmers?

-1 for me this week, 14 Stone and half a pound, ahh well next week!!

done my first zumba class tonight.. loved it..most fun hour ive had in ages and getting my body magic in..signed up for 2 classes next week..i can smell the 13 coming my way lol

On and off the scales half a dozen times this morning, couldnt believe it 4lbs off. Now 14st 3. To say i'm surprised is an understatement as i've had at least 3 days off this week. Off for a weeks hols now, have a good Easter break everyone. Go easy on the easter eggs :D

well im 14.1 now =] after a very undeserving 1.5lbs of this week! i want my club 10 next week which will have to be a 5.5lb loss! but i worked out that i am walking approx 15 miles this week! so hope i can do it as well as me doing red days! fingers crossed =]

Rosielea said:
You'll be there next week. Good luck. xx

Hope so! Just one meal out on Sunday but should be able to claw it back in time!

Whoops. I'm back here as I put on 1/2lb this week. Hopefully won't be here long though as I'm exactly 14st!

Back