From 14 stone to 13 stone

Yeah I put on 2lb (WI was yesterday) putting me at 15st exactly...but... I'm not leaving lol

xMandyDx said:
Yeah I put on 2lb (WI was yesterday) putting me at 15st exactly...but... I'm not leaving lol

You can't now I'm here :)

I'm out Friday night though so going to try and be good for the rest of the week with lower syns and then not go mental with the drinks Friday night.

The only way I am leaving this group is by going into the 13's! Xx

MinkyDinky said:
You can't now I'm here :)

I'm out Friday night though so going to try and be good for the rest of the week with lower syns and then not go mental with the drinks Friday night.

The only way I am leaving this group is by going into the 13's! Xx

I'm in the 13's now and I'm still in this group! Lol! Don't tick it's quite caught up lol x

Same here Minky. I'm not going up again, I'm going down, all the way to target! I have a Christening this Saturday (my Godson!) and I have already planned that I'm not drinking, and my friend has chosen the hotel that has a SW menu for the venue... so I'm sorted for that. The next night out planned is OHs birthday on 10th May, and a BBQ the week after... then it's back on the dry until my daughter's birthday party on 1st June and then my own birthday in July...We are renting a car that week so we can take the kids out daily (mini holiday type thing). So not much going on at all the next few months...plenty of time to lose, lose, lose. I want to be in the low 13s or even the 12s for my birthday so I really need to knuckle down.

Same here Minky. I'm not going up again, I'm going down, all the way to target! I have a Christening this Saturday (my Godson!) and I have already planned that I'm not drinking, and my friend has chosen the hotel that has a SW menu for the venue... so I'm sorted for that. The next night out planned is OHs birthday on 10th May, and a BBQ the week after... then it's back on the dry until my daughter's birthday party on 1st June and then my own birthday in July...We are renting a car that week so we can take the kids out daily (mini holiday type thing). So not much going on at all the next few months...plenty of time to lose, lose, lose. I want to be in the low 13s or even the 12s for my birthday so I really need to knuckle down.

snap! I started at the beginning of January and lost 17lbs so far! only had 2 gains so far aswell i want to be at my first target by my birthday august 3rd! so have another 27lbs to lose which i think is doable I have nothing planned apart from going out at some point for my b/f finishing his dissertation. do you do any exercise to help you?? iv started running this week so i am excited to weigh in to see its helped me =]

I have a bike, and a trailer thing for the baby which I'm going to start using now that the weather seems to be warmer.... well, when it's not alternating between rain/freezing cold, that is. Mother Nature is seriously PMSing!
I also have two Jillian Michaels' workouts (one is the Dread... ahem, I mean Shred, and the other is No More Trouble Zones), and all the Biggest Loser ones as well... I did Day 1 of the Shred a while back and it killed me, but I'm going to try again even if I only manage to do it twice or three times a week... it'll gradually build up, I guess!
I'm also going to have to start walking more. We've spent the last month doing up the house and I've been so busy painting or digging or cleaning or looking after the kids while someone else does something that I haven't had a chance to do much in the way of exercise at all.

17lb since Jan is brilliant, well done! I was going at it hell for leather until Xmas... it all seemed to fall apart then and I found it very hard to lose this last stone! It's taken me 3 months to get it off...but hoping now the ball is rolling again.

I have a bike, and a trailer thing for the baby which I'm going to start using now that the weather seems to be warmer.... well, when it's not alternating between rain/freezing cold, that is. Mother Nature is seriously PMSing!
I also have two Jillian Michaels' workouts (one is the Dread... ahem, I mean Shred, and the other is No More Trouble Zones), and all the Biggest Loser ones as well... I did Day 1 of the Shred a while back and it killed me, but I'm going to try again even if I only manage to do it twice or three times a week... it'll gradually build up, I guess!
I'm also going to have to start walking more. We've spent the last month doing up the house and I've been so busy painting or digging or cleaning or looking after the kids while someone else does something that I haven't had a chance to do much in the way of exercise at all.

17lb since Jan is brilliant, well done! I was going at it hell for leather until Xmas... it all seemed to fall apart then and I found it very hard to lose this last stone! It's taken me 3 months to get it off...but hoping now the ball is rolling again.

i would love to do a work out dvd but currently in my bf mums house and its not one of the bes builds ever she lives on an estate where the houses are build at rapid pace! and you can hear everything thats going on upstairs downstairs. i mean everything lol so i would probably end up going through lol. decorating and cleaning is like secret body magic! up and down ladders cleaning! sweeping! you just dont realise it lol! i walk quite alot everyday! 2 miles 5 days a week (to the bus stop) and then some nights i will go running and on a day off we might go on a massive walk! normally 5 miles plus. i love it. i wouldnt mind a bike though but im to scared of getting knocked off lol. all of these drivers have such terrible road rage! I just recently sold my car and hated bikes lol just when there was about 3498273894237492837429834729834 of them and they where all over the road and not in single file lol. HELLO HAVE YOU READ THE HIGHWAY CODE! grrrr

We have bike paths around where I live so it's not so bad. And I know what you mean about the houses being thrown up... the houses in this estate are the very same... built too fast. But my bedroom is downstairs (kids bedrooms are upstairs) so it's okay to be bouncing up and down on the floor in there lol

We have bike paths around where I live so it's not so bad. And I know what you mean about the houses being thrown up... the houses in this estate are the very same... built too fast. But my bedroom is downstairs (kids bedrooms are upstairs) so it's okay to be bouncing up and down on the floor in there lol
I have to admit the estate is beautiful and the houses look really nice! and when people come its all ohh its very posh on here. its like yeah but the houses might aswell be built from lego lol =]

Sorry Minks am really, really going for it this week - don't know where it's come from lol.
however weekends are always tricky and Sunday WI probably not the best idea in the world xx

Stay here Mands - you have done soooo well xxxxxx

Sl1nkyminny - well done - who thinks SW is the best??

Haven't done so well tonight hun :( willpower needed. I just ate all wrong tonight, and the one saving grace is that it's shopping day tomorrow and I will make a conscious decision not to buy anything I'll be tempted to scoff. Give me a kick up the bum please guys.

3.5lb off for me this week. Amazing considering I was on holiday over Easter and scoffing everything in sight. We did do a lot of walking though, so it looks like that helped. 14st 2lb now. Also got my 2.5st award. :D

xMandyDx said:
Haven't done so well tonight hun :( willpower needed. I just ate all wrong tonight, and the one saving grace is that it's shopping day tomorrow and I will make a conscious decision not to buy anything I'll be tempted to scoff. Give me a kick up the bum please guys.

Bum kick sent in the post babes! Don't be :( about it. It's been done and all you can do now is get back on it and enjoy loads of superfree and speedy foods to combat it. Get some strawberries or melon down ya girl and it should counteract it.

Remember - we are leaving through the 13's. This is a one way road missy and the door to the 15's is closed forever!! Xx

Thanks you both... I was feeling pretty "urgh" about it...but you're right, the only way is down, and I'm going to be mega-good the rest of this week to make up!

Sorry Minks am really, really going for it this week - don't know where it's come from lol.
however weekends are always tricky and Sunday WI probably not the best idea in the world xx

Stay here Mands - you have done soooo well xxxxxx

Sl1nkyminny - well done - who thinks SW is the best??

thanks =] and SW is AMEZIN! got Wi tonight! im hoping iv done good! i always have loads of melon on WI cos of super speed lol probably doesnt do anything but hayho!
but im feeling a bit bloated and eurgh! but im gonna get of the bus early and walk! so fingers crossed =]

Well I'm almost halfway to escaping the 14s, 14.8 at the moment. The lightest I have been in a long, long time.

Back