From 14 stone to 13 stone

dextersmum said:
Hope WI went well xxxx

I STS! Im hoping it's water retention from all the running :) only the scale can tell! I'm a bit disappointed but not letting it get me down! Went for another run tonight to help me feel better. :)

dextersmum said:
Right attitude lovely and sure it will show next week - and you're getting fitter xx

Yeah I'm still doing my c25k and I'm up to week 2 day 3 and I thought that I'm not going to be able to keep up but the longer runs are getting easier because you get into a rhythm! Im hoping it will sshow on the scales next week :)

STS for me this week. Not surprised after my unexpected losses of the last few weeks. Onwards and upwards (downwards) though. Have really been back on the wagon this week, so hopefully it'll show next week.

Will I get back under 14st tomorrow, that is the question. Wednesday and thursday I got on the scales and they said the same weight as last sat (14st 1), got on this morning and they say (14st) (And I know I am very naughty, i broke the habit of getting on the scales every morning and this week seem to have been more on them than off)....but will it go back below 14 on my official weigh in day.

Will I get back under 14st tomorrow, that is the question. Wednesday and thursday I got on the scales and they said the same weight as last sat (14st 1), got on this morning and they say (14st) (And I know I am very naughty, i broke the habit of getting on the scales every morning and this week seem to have been more on them than off)....but will it go back below 14 on my official weigh in day.

im sure you can do it! in group yesterday my C said that if your stuck in a rut then follow one of the 7 day eating plan in one of the magazine! because it goes out to the general public aswell as SW members that if someone out of the general public wanted to try it then its there to help them and aid in getting a maximum weight loss =]

The last 3 weeks have been torturing me, I think its cos I was taken off the pill but I'm not sure, I know I'm slow anyway, this week I resorted back to one of my menu plans from a week when i lost 2.5lb to see if that helps. Last time i followed one out of the book i lost 0.5 i think. I'll be happy with losing 1lb as my body seems to like that amount in a week, more is just a bonus. but if I lose 0.5, STS or gain, next week I might try a 777 week (though only for 6 days as I will only be half on plan tomorrow (though will only be at subway at night, so won't be drastically off plan))

Yeah! I have an implant in my arm which i am getting taken out soon! i would do it tomorrow but i didnt like having it put in so dreading taking it out. but im also weary as to what will happen after i.e gain or lose, I'v started running to try and get quicker losses but after STS this week i was abit disheartened! but my C looked at my week and said that it should be most definitely be water retention as it new exercise that im not used to. so fingers crossed for next week!

Had my first WI this morning and lost 4lbs taking me down to 14st10lbs. Looking forward to moving down to the 13s and being the lightest I've been in a long time :)

Lost 1lb putting me on 14st exactly again. Least I have actually lost this week, more than I've done for the last 2 weeks :)

Well I gained 5lbs and then lost it again but still 14.7, in the nicest possible way I want out of this group, been in it for ages!!

However its my own fault, I don't write anything down, I never count syns I've been very lazy with my Slimming world stuff!! Will try and be better this week.

Roll on 13.13 xxx

I'e done it gang - 13st 13lbs and a half!!!

Thanks for all your support my lovelies and can't wait to see you all in the 13's really soon xxxxxx

Hope to see you there next week...but since i've been there once and ended up back here, i won't hold my hopes up. My body doesn't seem to like the 13's :p

hey everyone just got 5/6 more lb's till im officially in the 13's! sorry for crashing since im not on SW but im too excited lol

I had a little easter egg blip last week and had my first gain since starting. Only 1lb and deserved, but I wasn't happy. This week I managed to lose that pesky pound and another one t0o. Phew! This makes me 14s 10lb.

I've been extra naughty this week, first Burger king on saturday (suppose to be going subway and got lost), ended up with a bacon double cheese...syn value of 23.5 (minus 3 for cheese (used it as a HEa), and now today is one of my colleagues birthday and i gave in to the gorgeous cake she had...somewhere around 15 syns. Oopsy, thats my syns cut to 8 a day for the next 4 days. Now THAT i will struggle with.

I've been awol for a bit-had a slight gain last week and been rubbish right up until going to bed last night but woke up with new focus and determination. My sneaky peek on the scales showed a 3lb gain this morning *gulp* hoping to get a bit of that off by wednesday xx

Back