From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well been a pretty hectic day but on the whole have actually managed to stick to plan, roll on tomorrow :0) Really could do with kick starting my weight loss again after yoyoing for the last couple of weeks. I think Easter really threw me off sync, any ideas how to get back into it? Thanks muchly.

at WI this morning lost 1lb, sooo chuffed with that, such an unexpected one.. all gratefully received! :) it was OH birthday on Monday and we went out for dinner with friends. I tried to pick well and I was designated driver too! I just cant believe I'm still going down as had a real slug at it a month ago at least and it just wasn't shifting. 1 more lb til my club 10.. I'm so excited to get there, I'm gonna really try and get it next week. plus I've made up the speed soup, so just have to make sure i eat properly etc..

Feel like I'm going backwards and forwards like a yoyo!

Bad couple of weeks, back up to 14st 6.

Total lost - 11lbs.

greedyguts1980 said:
Feel like I'm going backwards and forwards like a yoyo!

Bad couple of weeks, back up to 14st 6.

Total lost - 11lbs.

I had that in feb and march but something happened (think I've been moving around more) and I've been going down the scales.

Hopefully something will click (brain, food or more exercise?!) and you'll do the same! Good luck! *hugs*

Id love to join (14st11lbs as of Tuesday's WI) and I'd love to move along with everyone else into the 13's

Wow, we've lost quite a few people this week. Congratulations all of you!

I stayed the same this week. I was quite good this week so I think all my holiday eating finally caught up with me. I hadn't been back long when I weighed in last week and had lost 3.5lb!

Hi everyone,

Still here and trying to get back on track. De railed when I went away for Easter and then had to get new scales as mine gave different readings everytime!

Weighed on sat at 14 stone 3 lbs. Suspect I will be here a few more weeks as I keep snapping and minging on cheese in the evening :-(

Hi everyone,

Still here and trying to get back on track. De railed when I went away for Easter and then had to get new scales as mine gave different readings everytime!

Weighed on sat at 14 stone 3 lbs. Suspect I will be here a few more weeks as I keep snapping and minging on cheese in the evening :-(

Is there anything better than being minging on cheese? I think not!! And don't worry about the snapping, it keeps everyone in line!

Don't you love predictive text??! Sorry, but I couldn't resist :D

Last edited:
STS same so I'll be here for a good few weeks now. Measured myself this morning and since starting the plan I have lost following

Chest - 8 cm (2.5 inches)
Waist - 12 cm (4.5 inches)
Hips - 3 cm (1 inch). this seems to be my problem area as my tummy does not want to go down no matter what I do (within reason - not good at heavy exercise sessions)

Sorry for late update. WI was on Tuesday and after having some random up and down weeks and doing a week of red days last week, I lost 4lbs. Was absolutely chuffed as it got me my 2.5stone award and SOTW.
!!! So now here for a while still at 14st 9lbs. Can't believe that in November I was over 17st. Love SW xx

Bad week. it started with a burger on saturday, then monday I had cake. i stuck to plan but as my syns got less and less to make up for the other days, i got to 6.5 a day yesterday and chocolates were brought into work, I stayed away but when I got home, my brain hit binge mode and I went for the chocolate... 39 syns later...it happens everytime. I tried to supress the feeling since monday but yesterday i couldn't keep it at bay any longer, it happens when i have to cut my syns, i think i'd have been find if the choccys weren't brought into work, it was just the final trigger point. So I have decided I am writing the rest of the week off, going back to 15 syns today, weigh in saturday, if I gain i gain. It's my own fault, so what will be will be. That was my first chocolate binge since before xmas, before then I binged at least once every few days.

Ally89 said:
Bad week. it started with a burger on saturday, then monday I had cake. i stuck to plan but as my syns got less and less to make up for the other days, i got to 6.5 a day yesterday and chocolates were brought into work, I stayed away but when I got home, my brain hit binge mode and I went for the chocolate... 39 syns later...it happens everytime. I tried to supress the feeling since monday but yesterday i couldn't keep it at bay any longer, it happens when i have to cut my syns, i think i'd have been find if the choccys weren't brought into work, it was just the final trigger point. So I have decided I am writing the rest of the week off, going back to 15 syns today, weigh in saturday, if I gain i gain. It's my own fault, so what will be will be. That was my first chocolate binge since before xmas, before then I binged at least once every few days.

I do this-more and more often tbh. So ive started writing down:
Why I binged?
How I felt afterwards?
Why I want to lose weight?

Its really helped me xx

So after a couple of weeks of STS I have lost 2.5 to get into this group at 14 12.5, really pleased as I got my 3 stone sticker at the same time.

So just dropped in to say hello :sign0144:

HazeyBlue said:
So after a couple of weeks of STS I have lost 2.5 to get into this group at 14 12.5, really pleased as I got my 3 stone sticker at the same time.

Fab!! Well done you!!!

HazeyBlue said:

Massive well done! :)

Back on the wagon this week and it worked :D 2lbs off and down under 14st for the first time since my early 20's.

Hope to see you all in the next thread down.

andrew41 said:
Back on the wagon this week and it worked :D 2lbs off and down under 14st for the first time since my early 20's.

Hope to see you all in the next thread down.

Awesome! Well done!

Just made it to 13.13 so sad to :wave_cry:say bye for now as i drop to the 13 to 12 stone group. Hopefully i''l see you all there soon x x x

Back