From 14 stone to 13 stone

Ducatibabe said:
Just made it to 13.13 so sad to :wave_cry:say bye for now as i drop to the 13 to 12 stone group. Hopefully i''l see you all there soon x x x

Well done you! I just made it to the exact same weight, roll on the 12's :-D

I'm outta here....for the second time this month..back down to 13 13.5 (0.5lb loss). Goodness knows how, when i went over syns most days this week

Ducatibabe said:
Just made it to 13.13 so sad to :wave_cry:say bye for now as i drop to the 13 to 12 stone group. Hopefully i''l see you all there soon x x x

Amazing well done! Hope to see you there soon! :)

Ally89 said:
I'm outta here....for the second time this month..back down to 13 13.5 (0.5lb loss). Goodness knows how, when i went over syns most days this week

Who cares how! Just go yay I'm there! Well done! Hope to see you there soon too! :)

2lbs off for me today after six months taking me to 14s 8 and a whole 10 points off my BMI. Happy with that :)

6 more tiny little pounds til I'm out of here why oh why is it taking soooo long!!!

Backdown to 14.2 after gaining a few pounds taking me to 14.8 last Monday but 6lbs off this week will do me lovely

Next week I so hope I get into the 13's

Down to 14 3 as of this morning!! hoping to get into the 13's in next couple of weeks.

Love reading through everyone's posts to keep me motivated :)

Oh well after a 4lb gain last week changed from red to green. Was 100% all week + another 2 on. No idea what's going on. Have decided to have 10 syns every day + mix up the plans - different each day. Still lost 4 stone but can't help feeling I'm going backwards

I have been Awol for a while, sorry! Anyway last week I was 14 2 and a 1/2, need to get my 1/2 today at least for my 2 1/2 stone award, fingers crossed!!! eek!

Lost another 2lbs today so now 14st 7lb. Happy as its going down in the right direction :)

4.5lb loss so I'm now 14 st 8.5. Hurray!

@Lauratheloop WOW... thats amazing! Well done!

Oh well after a 4lb gain last week changed from red to green. Was 100% all week + another 2 on. No idea what's going on. Have decided to have 10 syns every day + mix up the plans - different each day. Still lost 4 stone but can't help feeling I'm going backwards
Don't feel deflated.. 4st is amazing but the less you have to loose the harder it gets I've been told... Hopefully you'll get you loss next week with your juggling about on plans. everything is crossed for you! :)

Hey everyone, hope its okay if I join in :) was a part of the 15-14 thread but today I weighed in at 14st 12lb so I am going to join you all here for a short while (well I hope its short!!) x

I had a mahoosive gain of ahem 6lbs :/ completely my fault but back on it today and hoping to get that weight back off next week x

Been TOTM this week and had 2 roasts over the weekend (one at a friends and one at mums-she even tried top make it as much a SW roast as she could *bless*) so not an unexpected gain but was surprised by it being only 1lb! must have been good the rest of the time.. :innocent0002:

Problem is not the gain as such, but the fact I was only 1lb away from my club10 and now I'm 2lb away! *unhappy!bunny*

Will have to be super duper good this week and eat lots of speed/super-speed food too! I WANT MY SHINY!!!! :p

Back