From 14 stone to 13 stone

sully123 said:
Bloody hell that's a fantastic weight loss!! Is that in one week?! What exercise do you do??

Yeah in a week :) 3rd time this year!

I do bootcamp 3x a week
Running
Home gym
Spartan training
Running training
Walking & anything else I can fit in xx

Hello all am joining you all have dropped down to the 14's today lost 3.5lb in class whoo hooo

Well done Rosie :D 8 hours to go for me!

Hi there, can I join in the 14stone to 13 stone with you? I'm a newbie to the forum but been doing SW since Jan. Managed to lose 20pound since then but its coming off slooooow. Anyway i have 6 pound to go to get into the 13 stone zone. I'd like to think i can get there in 4 weeks, fingers crossed. Doing Extra Easy, keep forgetting to top up with Superfree on my plate tho, gonna try drinking more water as well - I read somewhere it increases your metabolism. Every little helps so they say!

Welcome. There are a few of us that need 5-6 lbs to move to 13-12s. We all can do it together. Yes water is good as it flushes toxins out, get rid of old water build up in the body. It is good for your skin and hair too.

Rosielea said:
Thanks Emma. I am sure you are out of here tonight.

I fear for my limited sanity if Im not! Just 2 measly lbs needed!!

MinkyDinky said:
Good luck Shenzi! All fingers and toes crossed for you!! Xx

Thank you minky, ill need it!x

I get to leave you as for all of last week I manage 13.13 and i refuse point blank to go back up again!!!

Thanks for your support I have been lurking in the background watching in

X

Sent from my iPhone . lauratheobsessivechubster.blogspot.com

Lauratheloop said:
I get to leave you as for all of last week I manage 13.13 and i refuse point blank to go back up again!!!

X

See you soon (hopefully)

How's everyone getting on today?
I had a bit of a lapse and gone over my syns and suffered for it with a bad tummy but gonna go for a run shortly to pull it back.
Back on it now :) need 2lbs this week for my 6st and just 3.5 to move down into the 13's xx

X

Well done. See you in the next level in a couple of weeks (hopefully)

Emmamb said:
See you soon (hopefully)

How's everyone getting on today?
I had a bit of a lapse and gone over my syns and suffered for it with a bad tummy but gonna go for a run shortly to pull it back.
Back on it now :) need 2lbs this week for my 6st and just 3.5 to move down into the 13's xx

Well today for me is fine it's tomorrow that won't be. Work colleague is retiring so there is a party for her which involves alcohol of course. But I'm going to be syn free food wise tomorrow and Saturday which is easy to cover my syns for a couple of drinks.

How long do you run for? I find running a pain because I still get out of breath so easily :( xx

MinkyDinky said:
Well today for me is fine it's tomorrow that won't be. Work colleague is retiring so there is a party for her which involves alcohol of course. But I'm going to be syn free food wise tomorrow and Saturday which is easy to cover my syns for a couple of drinks.

How long do you run for? I find running a pain because I still get out of breath so easily :( xx

I've just run 3.44 mile but a mile of it was up a massive hill-nicknamed cardiac hill in the half marathon!! Xx

Back