From 14 stone to 13 stone

Welcome to the 14s everyone that joined recently! :D

Still here...had a blip last week with a 2.5lb gain :( Really nervous to WI today... Have had a very emotional week and so hoping it hasn't taken its toll on the scales. Fingers crossed x

Not posted in here for ages, but I'm still here, twice I have left but keep ending up back here. Once I hit 13 13.5 that it it goes back into the 14's the week after. At the moment i'm 14stone 0.5lb but a mid week sneak look on the scales is showing yet another gain, if it doesn't disappear by saturday I will be slightly disappointed as there will be no reason for this gain. We shall see on saturday though I guess. Hopefully be under 14stone for the 3rd time this year.

Wooo hooo Im outta here, 3.5lb lost today so now 13.11.
Good luck everyone, hope to see you all very soon.

sixstoner said:
Wooo hooo Im outta here, 3.5lb lost today so now 13.11.
Good luck everyone, hope to see you all very soon.

Brilliant well done xx

After a 3.5 gain last week, I weighed in tonight and lost 5.5lbs :D I'm now 14st 5 x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 1.5 yesterday and finally got my 1 stone shiny :D happy my next goal is 14st 7lb so hoping this week will get me closer :) congrats on all the fab loses and this is a new week x

Hi. I joined this group last week but didn't post. I've been reading everything you have all been saying and you are all doing brilliantly. I joined slimming world 9 years ago and lost 6 1/2 stone in 18 months. I continued going to group until about 3 years ago and have put some of the weight on again. I now weigh 14.7 and am looking to get down to about 12.5 which is what I was at target. I was happy with that because I worry about clothes sizes more than I do numbers on the scales. I'm hoping not to be in this group for too long, no offence haha. I weigh on a friday and do sw at home. I lost 2 lbs last week, so hopefully I will keep it up.

Just back from weigh in, down 2lbs this week so now 14 stone 4lbs...can't wait to get out of the 14's, hopefully it won't be too long!

Kim Rickman said:
Hi. I joined this group last week but didn't post. I've been reading everything you have all been saying and you are all doing brilliantly. I joined slimming world 9 years ago and lost 6 1/2 stone in 18 months. I continued going to group until about 3 years ago and have put some of the weight on again. I now weigh 14.7 and am looking to get down to about 12.5 which is what I was at target. I was happy with that because I worry about clothes sizes more than I do numbers on the scales. I'm hoping not to be in this group for too long, no offence haha. I weigh on a friday and do sw at home. I lost 2 lbs last week, so hopefully I will keep it up.

Hello :wave: my target is 12st 8 :) I'm already fairly happy with my body shape-just need a bit more off my bum ;)

I'm dreading weigh in tonight but have vowed that from today I'm gonna be 100% for a minimum of 10 days,so far so good xx

Finding it hard to keep motivated this week because of the hot weather I just want to eat anything :/ today is another day I am positive and I want to be slim I want to be slim ( I hope it works) :/ x

Scales are showing a STS for me this morning which is good since it was a 2lb gain on tuesday. official weigh in not til saturday, hoping I can lose 1lb that will put me at 13 13.5 for the 3rd time this year. *fingers crossed*

Back