From 14 stone to 13 stone

Ally89 said:
Scales are showing a STS for me this morning which is good since it was a 2lb gain on tuesday. official weigh in not til saturday, hoping I can lose 1lb that will put me at 13 13.5 for the 3rd time this year. *fingers crossed*

Good luck ;)

Ally89 said:
Scales are showing a STS for me this morning which is good since it was a 2lb gain on tuesday. official weigh in not til saturday, hoping I can lose 1lb that will put me at 13 13.5 for the 3rd time this year. *fingers crossed*

Everything crossed for u :) xx

Ive done it finally im outta here!!!!!!! Weighed in today after 3 months of trying to get there 13 Stone 12.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!

shenzi said:
Ive done it finally im outta here!!!!!!! Weighed in today after 3 months of trying to get there 13 Stone 12.5lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!!! Hoping il see u next door soon xx

Xcharlibobx said:
I don't believe it!! Lost 2 lbs taking me to 13st13. Hopefully I won't be back... See you all soon, you can do it :D

Charli XxX

Well done - we don't want you back :p keep a seat warm for me-hopefully I won't be too far behind x

hi everyone, today is my first day, im 14st 2lbs so i hope i wont be here for long :p i cant wait to be in the 13's!!!

3lb loss for me yesterday but had a few bad weeks so gave myself a kick up the backside and ready to get back on track :)

How's everyone getting on? I've been rubbish-just for a change,don't know what's the matter with me just lately :(
Anyway got my 5k race today and back on it-salad packed for picnic :)

Emmamb said:
How's everyone getting on? I've been rubbish-just for a change,don't know what's the matter with me just lately :(

Good luck with the race :) Hope you do really well.

Lost 2lbs this week, now i'm 14 stone 2lbs...can't wait wait to get into the 13s, its so close now :)

Emma hope you did well in the race and enjoyed the picnic after.

Managed to finish in 35 minutes :) was v pleased with that and stuck to plan at the picnic and avoided the ice cream (even though it was 25 degrees) :)

Back